Error Code 316614

I’m getting this error when trying to play:
[Cannot join a game with both seasonal and non-seasonal heroes. (Code 316614).

It also shows I have 2 paragon levels when I have a lot more than that.

Any ideas?

Kasi - level 70 / paragon 2, non-seasonal, softcore Barb
Shaki - level 70 / paragon 803, seasonal, hardcore Barb

I can now log into Kasi (Asia server) Season should be over - but shows me in season still - and only 2 PLs from the main screen (I have 864). I open my Paragon sheet and it shows:
-263 | -199 | -200 | -150 unspent points but then those same points allocated below each tab.

My stash is reset back to just 5 tabs (I have 10) - all my gold and blood shards are missing on her too.

You can see Kasi is recorded as seasonal and Shaki as non-seasonal along with their correct Paragon Levels on this career page too.

Hi:

Asia is FUBAR currently…

My “seasonal” hero is stuck somewhere in a parallel universe, and the game thinks the season is still on.

When I started a new game with my seasonal hero, the stash is empty and none of the tabs that I had bought during season are there. There was a mail, so I opened it… all it contained was 3 Haedrig gifts which I collected and sent to inventory.

All the artisans are level 1… and have forgotten all the recipes they learned during the season.

It’s a mess !

I think it is best to just leave all alone for now… until Blizzard figures it out. Hopefully they have some sort of pre-“end of season” backup that they can use and have all the accounts go through the end of season once more.

I also hope that Europe and Americas end-of-season is more “normal”…

Cheers !

I am having the same problems in Asia as well.