Error code 315000 - FIX ASAP

Greetings,

I constantly get error 315000. I can’t play the game at all, I can’t do anything. I’ve tried all the solutions. I bought the game but I’m not able to play it.

I can’t start a private game, I can’t join a public game, I can’t type anything anywhere, I can’t invite a friend or someone else, I can’t be invited by anyone.

I made a ticket to Customer Support about this bug, they said that this bug is caused by Battle.net client and they are trying to fix it and still the bug is not fixed after a long time. A lot of players reported this bug and still is not fixed.

Error 315000 - Chat Silence - Only available to party leader

There are two scenarios for this.

First…
It’s a temporary bug which can usually be resolved by switching to another hero and then back to the one you wanted to play on, changing which pet the hero has selected, and so on. Alternatively, closing and re-starting the client should resolve it.

Second…
If you’ve received an in-game chat silence penalty from any Blizzard game.

There is a long outstanding bug (since October 2019) whereby if you receive a chat silence from any Blizzard game, you will be unable to start or join a Diablo III game session. This will last until the silence period is over.

If you have received a chat silence, you will have been sent an email to your registered address with an explanation of why the silence was issued, and how long the penalty period will last. For a first offence, it’s 24 hours. For subsequent offences, the penalty period doubles each time, i.e.

Offence Silence (Days) Silence (Months)
1st 1 Day
2nd 2 Days
3rd 4 Days
4th 8 Days
5th 16 Days
6th 32 Days 1 Month 2 Days
7th 64 Days 2 Months 4 Days
8th 128 Days 4 Months 8 Days
9th 256 Days 8 Months 16 Days
10th 512 Days 17 Months 2 Days

…and so on.

If you believe you were incorrectly silenced…
Appealing a Silence, Suspension, or Ban

If the penalty was correctly applied

While it is theoretically possible for us to unmute players which might work around this, we’re not in the practice of reversing these kinds of account actions for this sort of reason. Regardless of this unexpected behavior, the accounts which have been muted were muted for a reason. If you have an extended duration suspension, a user of your account must have broken our terms of use several times. As such, the account actions will stand until they expire.

1 Like

Looks like you need to add a column to your chart.

Offense Silence (Days) Silence (Months) Silence (Years)
10th 512 Days 17 Months 2 Days 1 Year 5 Months 2 Days

1 Like

Aren’t you tired of copy pasting the same message everywhere? You didn’t even read what I wrote in my post. As I said, I tried everything, I even contacted the Customer Support. You’re not helping at all, you’re just spamming. This is not a solution.

There is no scenario. Is not a temporary bug. The bug was reported more than 100 times, it persists since August 2020 and still is not fixed. Don’t tell me that this bug is caused by a ‘scenario’. It seems that is working as indended.

Also, being silenced in other Blizzard game is not an excuse for not being allowed to play Diablo 3. This is just stupid.

There are two scenarios for why the message happens (as explained in the copy-paste message). One is temporary, and can be resolved by the player, the other is because you’ve received an account action and you have to wait until your punishment period expires. The bug is that whilst the punishment should just stop you chatting, it stops you playing Diablo III.

So, have you had an account action?
Did you get a chat ban?
How long was it?

Read what I wrote again before replying.

That ‘fix’ that you provides isn’t a fix at all.

Those aspect aren’t debated on the forum.

I’m done talking to someone who make no sense in his words.

@Meteorblade

There’s no point in bumping this thread further.

Blizzard does not respond here and kames does not want help from us players. They’ve done all they can do here by reporting what they believe to be a game bug. Let Blizzard handle it from here.

2 Likes

Kames, if you answer the same way on the chat as on the forum … Maybe see the side of a ban …

2 Likes

I can answer to anyone exactly how I want.

Anyway, no matter, I’m able to play now.

Thank you for wasting your time.

Perfect.
Can you give the solution?

If I had to guess, the solution was to wait for the chat silence to expire.

1 Like

The solution was to try again relogging :wink:

One of the solution give by Meteorblade?
Really?

Should I tell you to read again his ‘solution’? Or should I explain you what is a relog?

Try to be smart somewhere else.

I think I didn’t really read the answer, so…

Explain me :slight_smile:

This is NOT a help forum. kames does not have to explain it to you.

But, allow me: They logged out of the game and logged back in. Just like Meteorblade suggested.

Now… quit bumping this thread!

Thank you.  

1 Like

First of all, you’re not a moderator to tell the members what to do and not. Try to be smart somewhere else. People nowadays…

He sugested to “close and re-start the client” - what I did was to logout and to connect to an alt account and to relog to my main account :wink:

Your ticket has received the following response:

Greetings
Thanks for contacting Blizzard support, this is your faithful GM Alchamaster at your service, I am the master of Alchemy will be gladly assisting in you in this issue for you (
-´) .* ・。゚
Sorry for not getting back to you sooner!! Lately have been casting a lot of spells to assist other players, but this time I will dedicate my magic for you.

Ok, enough chit-chat XD I’ve read through your ticket and it is to my understand that you are getting the error: only available to party leader

Sorry to hear that you’re having some issues in Diablo III. We have received multiple reports on this. We recommend checking the information on At the moment we don’t have a workaround, but they are working to get it resolved.

Be sure to check our Bug Report forums for any new issues. If you discover a new issue, you can report it there or in-game through the bug report feature.

I know this may not be the answer you are hoping for but we hope that clarifys things! ( ) if you have any questions please let me know, I would be more than happy to assist you~~~~~
Wish you the most wonderful gaming experiences!
Your GM Alchamaster.

to review and resolve your ticket. If you continue to experience issues, you can respond to your ticket with additional information.

If you do not resolve the ticket or provide an additional response within one week, we will resolve the ticket automatically and you’ll receive a final update via email.

Regards,
Blizzard Support

1 Like

thank you for contacting us, my name is Game Master Rynmosend and I can understand that not being able to play is annoying.

A silence would indeed not stop you from playing. Due to this, I have forwarded this for further investigation. Sadly this may take a while, so we can only ask you to be patient, while this is being investigated and fixed.

I’m sorry that I can’t have a better response for now, but I do hope that you will be able to play soon.

Should you have any other questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

1 Like

The issue of not being able to create / join Diablo III games whilst under a chat silence penalty (from any Blizzard game) was first reported in October 2019, so I have no idea why a GM would tell you that, especially when Blizzard publicly acknowledged the bug back in Decemeber 2019, saying that they had their own internal thread about it.

Perhaps you should update your GM ticket and give them this Link which confirms the bug has been known about for 18 months now.

As per my earlier responses in the thread, you have two choices, i.e. wait out the penalty, or appeal it.