Error Code 300016

I bought this game back in 2013 I believe, the full game mind you. Collectors edition reaper of Souls…its now june 29th of 2020. I do not own the Necromancer. So I try to log in and it stops at retrieving Hero List. I go to my account on BNet and it says I have ZERO heroes. Thats a mistake. I stopped in 2015 with like 4 lvl 70s. Why are people like me still getting Error Code 300016? Please do not over look this. I dont own the beta or starter game.

3 Likes

I am in the same boat. I reinstalled this game today and am getting hit with this when I try and login. I own the Necro pack and both Collector’s Editions.

Same issue. First time logging in in about a year, bout necro expansion this morning, and cannot connect to see heroes.

I got the same error.
Yesterday i got the 395000 error :frowning:
I don`t know what happening.

I just wanna play :(((((((

Posting this here as well, I was able to resolve my issue after updating NVIDIA drivers to latest.

I had the same problem just now. I fixed it by starting it in 32bit (game options in the blizzard launcher) and then it loaded the heroes. After that I was able to switch back to 64 bit and everything works. Maybe that does it for you

Didnt play Diablo for more then a year and decided to come back but this joke for a company doenst let me in…

Hawing the same issue Error Code 300016, changing to 32bit didnt help, all my drivers are up to date, had the game from the launch day and all dls’s, can connect to Asia and America regions, but not Europa, and all my chars are in Europa.

Support doesnt answer, sends me to the Forum but theres no answer here also.

WTF Blizzard fix your sh1t !!!

I believe the Europe Region is having all kinds of issues at the moment. Blizzard is aware of it. Hopefully they’ll get things straightened out shortly.