Error code 1 - problem starting game

That’s always their excuse… they apparently “couldn’t have foreseen the number of people that would play at launch” for the past 10 years, for all of their games :rofl: :rofl: its just a generic excuse they use for not paying to be able to handle the influx of players on day 1’s.

error 1 cant play D:

i was chilling in my game until like 10 minutes ago. then i decided to go for the weekly challenge rift. shouldve stayed in my game lol

Yep, Same damn error. I just wanted to log in and do the challenge rift godamnit! Maybe it’s the server update they did earlier… need to roll it back perhaps… Doesn’t bode well for D4…

Launcher announcement is gone for me now so hopefully soon

Hi, everyone. Same problem. I’m not offering anything constructive. I’m just glad we can all enjoy this time together chatting and being social. We’re all one big happy dysfunctional family inhabiting the black soulstone of Diablo 3.

Imagine being unable to play a single-player game cause the game sever is down…

1 Like

Im able to get back in now!

I baked cookies. Are we back yet?

1 Like

I just logged on with no issues.

Getting error 3006 now but making it into some games.
edit – eh Code 1 is back.
edit 2 – Just error code 3006 and 1 over and over again now. Can’t get into or make any games again.

I tried to create a Torment XVI game in Adventure mode and received the error below.
There was a problem creating the game. (Code 1)
I am able to create a game in Campaign mode, but I would prefer to play Adventure mode.