Error 395002 (PTR)

Cannot retrieve Hero List error code (title).

• Restarted app 3 times
  • Ran repair tool
  • Restarted PC
  • CAN log into regular D3 but NOT PTR

(Edit 1)

• Tried a VPN just in case - No change
  • Friend next to me in same room, on same Wi-Fi can log into PTR just fine

(Edit 2)

• Uninstalled entire PTR/Re-installed. Still get same error code.

(Edit 3)

• Deleted battle.net folder in program files then re-installed that way. No change.

(Edit 4)

• Tried “force” logging-in by writing in my info twenty times in a row. No luck.

Still get error code. This occurred in the last ten minutes. Nothing seems to fix it. Anybody else?

7 Likes

error code 395002. Error retrieving hero. Only occurs on PTR

Getting that on now. Was worrking fine last night

3 Likes

Same, was working last night as well

1 Like

Same, as of past few mins.

Same problem here…

Same here, the game “stuck” during loading screen > alt+f4 > login failed with 395002 error.

1 Like

Same thing, my girl friend can connect but not me, i does all of they said to fix it but stil no working, i try since 3 hours ago … frustrating

Having the same issue as well, tried all those things too, except the vpn.

I am having the same issue. Came here hoping to find out information on a fix but can not seem to find a post from Blizzard addressing it :frowning:

Hey all, thanks for your reports here! The technical support forums are not the appropriate place to report PTR issues. These forums are mostly managed by technical support and the developers generally do not check through these forums as often. We can only assist with technical issues on the live version of the game client.

The PTR (Public Testing Realm) is in a testing phase to test the servers and bugs, as such its not something that technical support directly addresses. Instead, you’ll want to refer to the PTR Bug Report for these login issues.

There was an update 2 days ago here and the team is aware of the login and latency issues. We strongly encourage to voice the login issues there.

As explained here, PTR issues will need be referred to the PTR forums, such as PTR Feedback and PTR Bug Report . As this is not an issue with the live version of the game, this thread has been closed.