Error 395002 (PTR) (v2)

same for me :confused: error code 395002
Can log into live just fine

Last time this happened I lost all characters in PTR and had to start over.
Perhaps everyone on the west coast is still asleep? that is why we have not heard from BLUE?

Well, it’s currently 09:13 PDT, so they’re probably only just getting into the office.

Yup second day now no Ptr .error 395002 hero loading. have also tried everything including holding my head at odd angle… it dont work

Are they there yet ? :slight_smile:

This was posted less than an hour ago:

So, I tried running the PTR again, just now. I’m still getting this:

1 Like

I have been experiencing this same issue and have done the exact same things to try and resolve it.

This is a temp solution until Blizzard figures out why it’s corrupting account files -

For people that can’t login to the PTR - Close [Battlenet/D3] - you can go into c:\users<username>\Appdata\Local\battlenet\account\ and delete the number folders in there - then relogin

Credit to ldevil on Bluddshed’s stream.

1 Like

Tried it.
Didn’t work.
Still getting 395002 after re-creating the folder.

Did nothing for me. Even uninstalled the Battle.net app and removed all folders. Still same error.

A big thanks, worked like a charm!

worked for me also i make a new post 4 ppl stucked

Can confirm this worked for me aswell. If your appdata map is hidden just go to search and type: %appdata%
This will take your to the appdata/roaming. just go 1 back and the appdata map is there. GL guys and ty for the tip

Just tried to run a PTR game without deleting any folders. It’s working now and I’m currently in-game.

Thanks, Blizz!  

Good for you, but same issue here.

1 Like

same here was working hour ago, created a new char and tried to create game on higher tier and game crashed and error code 395002 popped up

Thanks for what? No communication about it not only being broken but WHY is it broken? And for how long. But thats ok just because YOU can play blizzard is back on your worship throne. Disgusting.

It’s the D3 TEST REALM!

PTR 2.6.10 Is now live!

During this time there may be periodic maintenances, outages, hotfixes, or minor patches.

1 Like

And here comes the d3 apologist with the excuses. Get a new bag of tricks simp

2 Likes

This helped, thanks alot!