Error 34200 cant login

Anyone else can’t login. Getting 34200 error

1 Like

yes indeed. no luck logging back in after being disconnected

same here 34200 cant login… they must be messing with servers for the new season its suppose to launch friday i heard

Just had to download the new patch then works

1 Like

Downloaded patch, no luck, scanned and repaired, no luck, reinstalled full game, no luck, tried entering account information, cant get passed the authenticate screen. No answers yet?

1 Like

Same and also ran the scan and repair tool and updated with no luck.

Same here. Checked for updates and there are none. :frowning:

I want to play the new season!

So after doing everything on that list that included hunting down the hosts file, LOL - I finally decided to verify my graphics card was updated fully. I got a new computer like 2 weeks ago - and it required downloading the Nvidia “Experience” app or whatever. Literally, without even logging in to the nvidia thing - it suddenly just worked.

Seems like they might be like razer and if you aren’t running the app - they do something to make it not work.

After closing and opening the battlenet app about 4 times it finally updated diablo 3 and I am able to play again.

Having this same issues this morning.

I’m having the same issues. Error 34200 and patch will not update this morning. I’ve tried scan and repair, I’ve tried changing regions and checking for updates to see if that would force the update, and I’ve closed and restarted the battle.net client multiple times to no success.

Shut down the bnet app, Go into your %appdata%/local/battle.net/ folder and delete the folder named cache and restart the bnet app.

1 Like