Enemy mobs glitched at GR 109

I was Running a GR 109 and realized i had the wrong setup on, i exited the game and created a new game changed my gear then decided to bounties , my first enemy mob spawn i came across i realized i had ENORMOUS health, thought i was seeing things , but no it definitly had numbers like this 678,786,567,987 just for example, now correct me if im wrong but t16 mobs should melt with a WW barb at 1.7mill sheet dps pushing at the very least GR107. Might wanna look into this. i apologize that i could not record the issue but hopefully others have had the same thing happen.

EDIT: I have restarted the game multiple times computer and router, all my trash mobs are still GR 109 Based. i cant play this this and could really use assistence.

EDIT: All seasonal characters are affected…

Not a bug. You might want to look your barb over again.

Your seasonal Barbarian…

https://us.diablo3.com/en/profile/Lotus-12458/hero/107008408

Has 5 of the 6 Wrath of the Wastes set equipped.
Has 2 of the 3 Captain Crimson’s Trimmings set equipped.

You do not have a Ring of Royal Grandeur equipped or in the Cube so you are not getting the 6-piece bonus of Wastes or the 3-piece bonus of Crimson.

The reason for this is because you have an Obsidian Ring of the Zodiac equipped and in the Cube.

1 Like

now i feel really dumb, i couldn’t figure it out and looked it over several times, thank you lol.