End of Season Stash Merge

What happens at the end of the season when my seasonal character is merged with the rest of my others if the stash is already full?

Items in your seasonal stash is mailed to you via in-game mail. It will not be merged with your non-seasonal stash, it will be up to you to sort it out.

I recommend salvaging all but the most useful items prior to end of season, and either equip them on your seasonal character or put them in its inventory, since the characters will be converted to non seasonal with their items intact.

Whilst this link is about the end of Season 14 (it’s the last time Blizzard posted one), it explains in full what happens at the end of a season, i.e. transfer of heroes, gear, stash contents, bloodshards, XP and so on…
https://us.diablo3.com/en/blog/22312196/season-14-ending-soon-8-31-2018

One additional thing I’d mention to TimberWolf’s advice is that if you have so much gear that you want to keep that it doesn’t all fit on your main seasonal hero(es), and you have spare hero slots, is to make some level 1 seasonal heroes and put the rest of the gear in their inventories. That way, when the season ends, rather than relying on having to collect things out of the in-game email system (which gives you a 30 day limit of collecting them or losing them) you can leisurely compare the contents of the mule’s inventory to your stash and decide what to keep, where to put it and what to salvage. Once that’s done, you can then delete the mule heroes.

Just adding a thanks here as I was wondering how I was going to lug all my loot home when season ended. I have been cubing what I can and making sure no duplicates. Season 22 is my first season. Learning lots, enjoying the challenges. I was so surprised to learn about the Key Wardens and the hidden room in Tristam. So many games within the one game. And today I got my first rainbow goblin and a trip to Whimseydale. HOW FUN!!
Thank you Blizzard!

1 Like

I remember my 1st Rainbow, what a blast.