End game patch 2.6.7

I hope you are trolling, because if you are serious you need to grow up and start accepting/agreeing with other people when they are right. Life will be better for you then and you will be happier.

If you want to place a productive argument we can discuss feel free to do it, but I don’t have time for clown stuff.

1 Like

Or you may leave your pride and accept that you are not the owner of the truth.

And as you say “Life will be better for you and you will be happier.”
The arguments have already been put, you have forgotten them.

And in the end, I don’t need your time;)

Endless progression is a failed idea. Games don’t last forever and since they can’t keep people interested in doing the same things endlessly it’s an unworthy goal. They went for length when they needed breadth.

1 Like

Eniac, you clearly don’t understand what i’m saying. You’re responses are stubborn in nature, closed minded and pointless in almost every regard. Talking with you is a waste of time. Bye

I wouldn’t say failed idea. There were many successful games with an endless high score concept in the past. D3 is kind of like Pacman – some dude spent hours playing that game until it broke at level 256. Would D3 share the same fate past GR150? Who really knows?

Pacman was epic – and was entirely based on achieving a high score. Many games follow this model. If players are willing to try, then game on.

Endings may cause some people to leave a game entirely. We’ve heard stories about people feeling satisfied after playing 3 weeks of season reaching GR150 and then retiring.

yes but hear me out, in my eyes its a clever use of Game Mechanics and also showed that there are mechanics out there that were “unexplored” since release.

its was unintended for sure, but was it also intended to Trap Bosses between some Walls or small Areas in Order to Abuse the layering of his Effects, or even to neglet one of his Mechanics entirely?

The Damage is Stupid and to high for sure i agree with that and i agree that the build needs some adjustments or Nerfs but with as little Collateral damage as Possible.

If we would take your point of Nerfing this with the Wind up time for the Multiplyer on ES and Deathwish it would also Kill the Classic Star pact build in all his Variants.
And i dont like this type of nerfing at all. i dont want laggy Pushes Back…

So we dont know how Blizz thinks about this Topic but for now it seems like they are completly okay with that because they maybe astounding of how some people were coming up with this.

Yeah and bone Spirit RGK is also definetly not 100% intended.
Running 9 screens away from a Boss to oneshot him is ridiculus but alse a clever use of Game mechanics.

I would love that too but its not that easy to implement Stat squishes, expecially considering in Non Season.
The fact that Stat squishes arent that easy can be seen in WoWs Squishes.

By far the most “easy” way is to highen the GR Cap.

So i think Blizz is in a big dilemma internally because of all the things you have to Consider and a big factor in that is the limited Ressources the Classic Dev team has

I’d like to see 2 season options - the normal one we have plus an additional option that doesn’t allow grouping. At least in a solo only season i could keep up with the back of the pack for a little longer before i’m left in the dust, but at least i’d be comparing my only solo season vs other only soloist.

1 Like

In my opinion if they fix the xp to be slightly increased for solo players then they can compete in the same season and along side others.

1 Like