Embrace Your Inner Goblin!

Darn it! I wanted to crash my machine with an Ancient Puzzle Ring :frowning:
On a serious note, thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

I thought I was going crazy, I saw a double blood thief and thought it was a chat glitch…

It is odd to just do this in the middle of the season with no warning, no?

Dear Lord some ungrateful cretins here for Christ sake. Before u complain about other crap which has nothing to do with the actual post start thanking for what u get. If u have the urge to to complain then do it in the appropriate part of the forum. If you can’t do anything else than complain then do us all a favour and just deinstall the game u partyfarts.
Thanks for the buff!

5 Likes

the link you posted is broken get a 500 internal server error

So much negativity. I think it’s great they’ve put this in to encourage us to play a bit more for extra loot.

Thank you very much.

3 Likes

Can’t log on to check at the moment - does this apply to non-seasonal as well? Trying to gear up my WD and a double Goblin bonus would go a long way.

Ssshhhhhh :slight_smile: Just let them do nice things.

They created an XP buff for WoW, then said it would end and they would get a Rep buff. In response to requests, they now are leaving the XP buff up until the expansion releases, whenever that is.

Blizzard does listen sometimes. I am not going to question it too much.

5 Likes

Sadly, no it doesn’t.

Nope. I checked it first thing and there is no buff for non season. Still, whatever is farmed up in Seasons does carry over (wings/cosmetics/mats).

2 Likes

I would have been excited about double goblins back in the day when I hunted for menagerists. These days, I tend to ignore goblins altogether…

Still, good on Blizz for trying to spice things up. Thanks!

EDIT: Welcome Cydra! Apologies I forgot to say that in the first place.

feeling you!

i’ve had 4 rbg this season and gotten 4 hamburgers…no spectrum…no wings…still no wings ever.

Thank you for the info. I’ve finished the Americas Region. I still need to finish the Europe Region and I’m currently working on the Asia Region.

This is indeed happy news!  

P.S. Now, maybe I can get the rest of my Cosmetic Pets on the Europe and Asia Regions.  

1 Like

Can you all add the new set pieces to the Conquest?! Do a 55 GR with a set piece.

Clear your browser cookies and try again.

That is awesome! Still loving Diablo and enjoying S20, thanks for making it even cooler!
Sad to see negative posts from some insufferable miscreants. Ignore them and keep up the good work!

Yes, fun detected. Must squash.

2 Likes

Thank you for the heads up. I also want to warmly welcome you to the forums since I haven’t had the opportunity to do so yet.

Dude, those that think double goblin doesn’t affect Realm of Greed haven’t try it and don’t know.
We are making a blast with ancient puzzle rings and yes our machines does crash from all the goblins there hahaha.
You know there are 2 types of goblins in ancient puzzle ring:
First type - those that hide under the gold - THEY are NOT affected by double.
Second type - those that are found during the whole road to the boss - THOSE ARE DOUBLE. lol
We made 4 ancient puzzle rings and those were everywhere compared to ancient puzzle rings we were doing before with around 10-15 goblins, now it was like 30-40 lol. it sure felt like double goblins but go and try it. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Just one more thing to add - we did tested first with normal puzzle ring and noticed that 2 treasure goblins are always together - so double :slight_smile:
And during the ancient puzzle rings i also got a primal:
http://majancroashowroom.weebly.com/uploads/2/5/1/2/25129601/5536147_orig.jpg
Useless but primal lol

Well, since they were really nice and gave players the EXP buff for a much longer time, even if I still can’t play WoW due to missing features, I’ll just toss my grumpy face into the trashcan and be happy for the other players. No sense in being miserable all day at any rate. I need to get happy mood for gathering strength to go pick up my pizza from Little Caesars (yay for contactless pickup).

2 Likes