Embrace Your Inner Goblin!

Thank you for the heads up. I also want to warmly welcome you to the forums since I haven’t had the opportunity to do so yet.

Dude, those that think double goblin doesn’t affect Realm of Greed haven’t try it and don’t know.
We are making a blast with ancient puzzle rings and yes our machines does crash from all the goblins there hahaha.
You know there are 2 types of goblins in ancient puzzle ring:
First type - those that hide under the gold - THEY are NOT affected by double.
Second type - those that are found during the whole road to the boss - THOSE ARE DOUBLE. lol
We made 4 ancient puzzle rings and those were everywhere compared to ancient puzzle rings we were doing before with around 10-15 goblins, now it was like 30-40 lol. it sure felt like double goblins but go and try it. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Just one more thing to add - we did tested first with normal puzzle ring and noticed that 2 treasure goblins are always together - so double :slight_smile:
And during the ancient puzzle rings i also got a primal:
http://majancroashowroom.weebly.com/uploads/2/5/1/2/25129601/5536147_orig.jpg
Useless but primal lol

Well, since they were really nice and gave players the EXP buff for a much longer time, even if I still can’t play WoW due to missing features, I’ll just toss my grumpy face into the trashcan and be happy for the other players. No sense in being miserable all day at any rate. I need to get happy mood for gathering strength to go pick up my pizza from Little Caesars (yay for contactless pickup).

2 Likes

Although nice it’s sad that non-season players are ignored, double xp would also be prefered to useless goblins mid season, if it was at the start ppl would welcome it but at this point in the season it’s just… pointless, but hey, at least they remembered Diablo…

1 Like

Did you miss this sticky from Cydra two days ago…

Opening posts do not count towards the forum post count, only replies do, which is why Cydra’s post count still shows as zero.

2 Likes

No, only seasonal gets this buff.

I usually try to finish the whole rift because of all the better stuff I have gotten ! You don’t finish it, your loss - not knowing what you might have gotten ! lol Blue gobs, gob packs, primal, etc

probably your internet, I have no problems.

1 Like

is this happening on xbox and ps4 also? or only pc?

1 Like

For all those that don’t have all of the Diablo 3 pets from the Menagerie Goblin, now is the time to farm hard. That’s how I got the rest of mine.

1 Like

Try restarting the app if you don’t see it. I verified just now on PS4, working there.

It is useless buff for those who already finish equipped his S20 character.

Double crafting mat from bounty or double exp is better buff here.

That’s awesome thank you!

So a pre seasonal buff put in season. Goes to show how much effort when into implanting this in the first place

quite a few of us don’t play seasons. Thoughts that are NOT going through my head right now… “gee, they really appreciate my money and I can’t wait to go buy D4 and other blizzard stuff”

4 Likes

Thanks for nothing. Most people are done with seasons.
Non-Season gets the Ancient Bonesaber of Zumakalis again as usual.

3 Likes

only it doesn’t work in the vault so. LMAO

I fail to see a point at all whatsoever in doing this. This is the worst event you could have chosen. Doesn’t affect packs, bandit shrines or the vault. What even is the point? Oh boy I get to see another treasure goblin or another menagerist goblin or another gold goblin how exciting. Even the season with double goblins as its theme did not affect packs, shrines or the vault and it also didn’t affect the insufferable miscreant (which was intended), so that’s at least three goblins that are just useless and one isn’t even affected if season 14 is anything to go by since it isn’t mentioned here. Double bounties would have been better and its clear that from the replies I have seen that some people didn’t even bother to read the post and are under the impression that double goblins affects everything and are off wasting time using puzzle rings that don’t benefit them in the way they think it does. Who asked for double goblins? Did they forget about the details? Please, change it to affect everything or just replace with/add double bounties.

3 Likes

The world is in lockdown. Skeleton staff in companies globally are supposedly not supposed to be within 12 feet of each other.

The fact they are doing anything at all for the community is great and appreciated.

4 Likes