Elemental Exposure

Hey, one question… I dont have a Deathwish with lightning or cold dmg on it, is it worth to keep Elemental Exposure? What other passive can I use instead? Maybe Blur or Galvanized Ward? Thanks!
( sorry for the awful english )

Even without lightning it’s still 15% multiplicative damage. So it’s hard to find a better passive.

3 Likes

Its not 15% multiplicative damage if you dont have lightning or cold with EE . Its only 10% multiplicative damage from your FB skills of fire and arcane .

Put it in the D3 planner and you can see the difference in Elemental Elite damage
BTW: the 10% or 15% max EE damage is not flat but damage per seconds . So in a fire cycle from COE , that 4 sec damage is another multiplier . Its huge DOT ( damage over time) even if the difference is only 5% multiplicative damage (difference between a cold / lightning DW vs a poison / holy / black / arcane or fire DW damage

1 Like

My 15% was based on using the seemingly most popular version with Frost Nova.

Ok, so if you have Frost nova as a skill (cold) and assuming you are using 2 more skills that uses arcane and fire . Then you need a lightning DW to get 20% multiplicative damage .
Without a lightning DW , you are stuck at 15% multiplicative damage

Even with only fire and arcane, can you find a better passive that gives 10% to damage with no downside?