Echoing Nightmare will become permanent - Official

The fact is that the two threads were distinct topics:

1. EN becoming permanent
  2. Double bounties being a mid season buff.

I know the forum rules well as I have been TL3 for >2,5 years.

The same was found from Blizzard themselves and people discuss way more there for the 2 topics. Clutter reported still.

Well, your posts about clutter are also clutter and a derailment of the thread.
edit: I won’t report you. You throw enough flags for both of us. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

They look at the head of the clutter, which was the post made 2 times on top of an official one. Since Op is also jumping on to reply me, his case is worse.

No idea about EN on non-seasons. I know some have run a few non-season GRs without getting a scream but that could be because it is not there yet or just a function of the lowish drop rates. If in non-seasons, someone will post.

Like you, I did a few double bounty runs in S26 but I have not messed with non-season.

I don’t see any reason why they wouldn’t cross over. It would be like the season only legendaries that crossed over when we had season only legendaries.

Do you have any idea about whether petrified screams and atonement gems will rollover to non-seasons or when EN will be introduced in non-seasons (Now, soon, end of season 26, next patch…)?

No, I don’t know. I was unaware of any of this until the blog came out. I am outside on the deck so can’t even really hit up discord and ask. I will at some point though if they don’t clarify before I get to ask.

1 Like

Thanks for looking into this if we do not get a clarification.

1 Like

Ooo,

https://www.writeups.org/wp-content/uploads/Shocker-Marvel-Comics-Herman-Schultz-Spider-Man.jpg

Shocker!