Echoing Nightmare , leveling bug

I found a bug.

I was getting powerleveled 1-70 in Echoing Nightmare , i died at level 21.
I come back alive at the end of it.
I received all xp and got level 70.

After that , i leaved the game and my level on screen showing level 42.
Was weird.

I rejoin the game , my level shows 70.
Leaved the game , rejoin
Still 70 Ok good

That is what happens when you get power leveled. The “you are at this level” screen and “you have unlocked these skills” screen falls way behind your actual level if you level fast enough. Not a bug, just you are going faster than the notifications.

It was going through the screens, and you exitted while the screens were at 42, you didn’t wait for the “level 70” screen, but you definitely were 70. If you had stayed in the game, you would have seen the “level 43” to “level 70” screens.

4 Likes

To add to this: It takes so long to update because between each Level screen it also goes through all the Skill and Rune screens you unlocked at each Level.

2 Likes

I had the same thing happen to me. I lvl up one of my other accounts. Did the scream and the other account was at like 130 on paragon. Both accounts left the game to do t16. the new account couldn’t join the game.

We went back into the game T6 and it was fine. left the game again and the other couldn’t join T16. The other account left the game. I started the T16 and invited the other account into the game and everything work this time.

The thing is the game could see the other account was at lvl 70. I just took as OH well just another problem with the game and move on. LOL

It could be that the character is still catching up on the LVL’s. You could be at LVL 70 but the the screen is showing that you are still LVL’ing up.

Ohhh ok i understand now. The levels shown were late. Seem more clear to me. Thanks !

1 Like

Recently encounter this too. The character that I powerlevel was completely new for season (1lvl, no paragon). After I finished guy got him 70lvl and 200+ paragon. But after going menu to remake the T16 he was showed as 69lvl with 170 paragons