Echoing Nightmare in HC

I’m still gonna make fun of a mode that requires a lot of fudging around to be playable in HC…

2 Likes

This is an absurd question HC should be prevented from death in this “dream“ mode.

4 Likes

this is by far the worst season ever, with the new changes its completely absurd to play this mode in HC - maybe the first season i wont play at all, since i only play hardcore…

1 Like

I play hardcore HC, I’ve finished this season no deaths allowed. At GR 90+ at the moment, I just ignore that silly seasonal stuff, sell it at 16 per time :slight_smile: Did go down to Seasonal last season because of that crazy 1 to 5 in 1 hour nonsense. Came here to kill demons, I want speed games will do GTA or F1. HC players will just ignore this new thing to make seasonal players happy, HC don’t do dying.

yeah, i couldn’t believe it when their press release said “we’ve got a lot of positive feedback on EN and so we’ve decided to make it permanent addition to D3”.
Like seriously? You TAKE OUT ETHEREAL WEAPONS AND PRIMAL ANCIENTS, AND LEAVE IN PERMA DEATH FOR HC PLAYERS!?"
lolroflcopter all the way to the bank.
(like when they said Immortal would only be for mobile, and the Play as the Zombie in Warzone. They create content and then limit the who can play and for how long? Why spend all that time coding, and then do exactly the worst thing possible? Terrible business decisions. Too busy grabbing-butts to run a company with any logic.
For the record. I only play HC in D3, too boring otherwise. So obviously I’m not going to be doing any echoing nightmares this season, in fact, why do i bother playing at all this season, i never get the pet as I can’t seem to get past the seasonal set portion. So ill run that far with a friend and then play something else.
Risk 100%, > Reward 0%

Someone has to teach you how to gear properly… the items, the stats, the choice of gem in the weapons… it hurts my eyes!