Its spam fest…with NO MOVEMENT SKILL :sweat_smile:

Akkan
-Bad at keys
-Bad at bounties
-Bad at speed GRs

Good at…fishing for dense rifts with Pylon for RG

I am not a fan

1 Like

I miss corpse lance :disappointed_relieved: :disappointed_relieved: :disappointed_relieved:

Pestilance was my favorite

Yeah, rathma was fun last season but the pets are useless other that the damage boost, cooldown army of the undead, and defense buff’s. Don’t hit army of the dead and watch them take 70 years to clear a T16 Rift lol

1 Like

I do have to say…with the Jesseth rework, Necro is following the WD

Running Jesseth with Pestilance with Skele is some WD mechanic :sweat_smile:

It almost sounds like you’re speaking of a WD. I am kidding, like I said I’m not here to compare the issues. Both need much love. I am still trying to keep the faith that maybe one day they will get that love.

2 Likes

I got a fix for the crusader class. Hear me out:

• Applying blessed shield to a target increases its damage taken from all skills by 300% for 10 seconds
  • This debuff can only be applied on one target at a time, so you must manually target each monster
  • A legendary weapon effect is available to debuff one enemy with blessed shield every 5 seconds.
1 Like

While we are being sarcastic, WD new skill, the WD spins while throwing chickens at every enemy near the WD for 10000% weapon damage.

2 Likes

The build shall be chicken-to-win

1 Like

Yes, while using this build big bad voodoo also summons a giant KFC bucket, Leeroy Jenkins jumps out of the bucket and runs through the map in random detections, every monster that comes near him gets confused and debuffed.

1 Like

Piranhado becomes chickanado, a giant tornado of razor sharp feathers with constant clucking.

Equipping the cluckeye legendary bow increases the damage of chickanado by 300%

1 Like

I would play the build until I was clucking like a chicken 100% DO IT!!!

2 Likes

Horrify now crows like a rooster, awaking all nearby allies with 30% attack, movement speed, and dodge chance,

1 Like

Enemies slain under the effect of horrify reduce the cooldown of the KFC bucket

1 Like

I think we are really onto something here. Soul harvest now just throws eggs onto the monsters face. That is all, no effect at all.

1 Like

You guys are going to be very sad in season 29 when you see that the only changes for WD are they added a KFC bucket to - insert whatever skill here! LOL

2 Likes

If they do that, then the neglected WD players will now also feel hungry.

2 Likes

And you thought it couldn’t get worse!

Fixed, thank you thank you

Honestly at this point I’d take that change. Just so I can drive people crazy with Leeroy Jenkins!!! At least I have chicken.

1 Like

Boys, I just wanted to share that you inspired me! I put in a few good hours on my season WD and after 10 hours of total play time this season I have reached the top 20 no six piece set on NA. I did it with Garg’s, the feat of top 20 is a whole level 120 GR at 8:55…so yeah…epic? I want to cry.

1 Like