Easiest conquests?

trying to get stash tab… and it is apparent that jade build on doctor is still the hardest of them all…

so what is the easiest two conquests to do to get the stash tab?

3 gems to level 65
Boss Mode
Years of War

6 Likes

The exact trio I did. Boss mode in group is easy. Solo is rough, but doable.

Boss Mode solo is easy, as long as you don’t run in too many dead ends.
It might take 2-3 tries.

1 Like

Agreed.

Ummm, no. It takes some knowledge and isn’t something an inexperienced player should hope to accomplish very easily.

3 gems to level 65 (SC)
3 gems to level 65 (HC)
Years of War (SC)
Is how I did it. Easy peasy.

4 Likes

Yes, it is easy to do. You just need an idea of where the bosses are located, and you need a fast build. I did it solo the first time that conquest was available, and it only took me two tries at first, using a not-speed-optimized UE MS build. Now using the Shadow set, it is a guaranteed conquest.

1 Like

Boss Mode can be easily done solo if you are experienced, but it’s also easy for amateurs if you have one person helping you. Follow this guide:

You go after the easy bosses . Example Kuhle, Maghda, skeleton king etc.

Your friend goes for the harder bosses. Example All the Act V bosses, siegebreaker etc.

When your friend reaches a boss, he will invite you. Accept the invite, he will decline and go look for another boss. In the meantime you kill boss. After you kill boss, if time permits you go look for another quick boss. Between the two of you you should be finished in plenty of time.

Vivian does not need to be killed. Not part of the Boss Mode Quest.

Does this make sense?

1 Like

Boss mode is not very hard at all solo. You just need a good speed build and a small amount of practice on the few random maps.

Adria, Urzael, Diablo, Izual, Spider queen, butcher have big maps with a couple of variants, so just need a little practice here.

Ghom, Cydaea have small maps with a couple of variants, you can make a mistake here and easily make up for it if you are using a speed build.

Malthael, Rakanoth, Siegebreaker, Azmodan, Belial, Kulle, Maghda, Skeleton King all have static maps. There is no need to practice these at all.

Four keys to this conquest solo:
make a speed build
do about 20 bounty runs in your total gameplay doing the 6 you should practice on
have a decent internet connection
Don’t do Vidian. He is not on the list.

Personally, I always do this one solo. I ran it using a standard dps UE DH this season and finished in 17-18 minutes. I am good, but far from elite. If someone has played this game enough to get 3 gems to 65, they have more than enough game knowledge to do Boss Mode.

Just goes to show for anything someone has a bit of difficulty doing there’s always someone ready to pounce with “it’s easy!”

I’ll just end with what’s “easy” for someone may be a bit more challenging for someone else. It’s an objective subjective term.

1 Like

I consider Boss Mode easy.
Some people consider Boss Mode difficult.
That means it’s subjective, not objective, as to whether it’s easy or not

6 Likes

Thanks! I always get those confused.

1 Like

-3 gems should be easy as u will do it normally anyway.
-Years of war should be annoying if you don’t plan to do different builds but you will need a fast build for:
-Boss mode anyway! Some good build ss22 are WW, GoD, any cru build using pony set, chicken. Doing it on t10, not 16. Remember the different pathing on difficult boss in a4-5.

Any because you actually ask this question, I consider you, like me, are not a veteran in this game, so STAY AWAY FROM THAT F-ING “MASTER OF STUPIDITY” conquest. Don’t even think you will try it, JUST DON’T. Actually, you already are a master of stupidity just by thinking about doing it.

2 Likes

3 gem lvl 65
Years of wars
Boss Mode (I did solo @T13 so I can complete killing bosses in T13 objective as well in season Journey)

I already did bossmode and 3xlvl65.
Actually I did “years of war” 3 hours ago, if only blizzard recognizes that I played necro with shadow mantle set (from dh).

For me: none, i never managed to solo any.

Y’all are missing the point…he just wants the stash tab which you get after completing Conqueror with 2 conquests…

• 65 lvl gems - you should hit this easy if you play through the season
  • Years of War - you’ll need an alt for at least 1 set though, but doable sub 800 paragon with even middling supporting legendaries and gems.

Actually, every class set is GR55 capable almost right out of the box. Not all of them are equally FUN, but that’s entirely beside the point. I’m seriously struggling to think of a single set that can’t do GR55, as is. At least, ‘as is’ as you’ll get when you’ve completed the SIX sets it takes to finish the Years of War conquest.

Heck, 3 gems to 65 is ‘more challenging’ than that, since to get gems that high, you at least have to be capable of GR 65 (preferably 74 for no-fail attempts).

1 Like

So, I decided to give Boss Mode a try last night. Used my PoJ monk and nailed it first try. It was actually pretty satisfying. These speed builds like GoD and PoJ really make this one trivial.

2 Likes

Any speed-oriented conquest is only difficult if your character is not equipped in gear, skills or passives correctly.
I agree with huertgenwald’s selection but that might be different for others. All 5 acts I will have a crack at in 2 seasons time when it rolls around simply because it’s a challenge.