Early season 22 Diablo3

Me and mygirlfriend both got on our accounts Bound2happen386 and Girl3on2fire1 and it let us create seasonal characters so we did the challenge rift and season journey for 3 hour…I log off andgot back on and its telling me my seasonal character is nonactive…so then I join her game and it turned my character to off seasonal character loosing our challenge rift we could use onFridaywhenit was suppose to start. The bug started around 7pm et and Isee others on my friends list starting there season as well.

1 Like

Stop posting this here. It is the wrong forum.

1 Like

You and cvnntg already posted here:

So, now you’re spamming this (PC) Bug Report Forum. And you still won’t get a response from Blizzard.

1 Like

Season 22 is supposed to start on Friday, 20th November at 17:00 PST for consoles but it was accidentally started and terminated on the 18th. So, whilst it should have been reported in the Console Bug Report forum, it’s clearly a bug.

4 Likes

I just posted it once stop being so negative on peoples posts go get a life

Lol what a bot you are … these forums are for informing people who spent money on this game and are asking for help and answers … not for people who dont work for blizzard wanna bes I call them… that are talking down to the community!!! You are on all kind of threads degrading people

Please read:

1 Like

I wrote this on here because I still believe there is a massive engineering bug that has caused an unfair and unfortunate situation for many console players.