Dream team achievement not unlocking

My dream team achievement is stuck at 71%. I have all classes at level 70 have 2 barbarians at 70.
My progress says i dont have either barb or witch doc at 70.
How are we getting past this?

Just to make sure we’re all on the same page: The achievement requires 6 different characters to be level 70. Do you have RoS or the Necro pack?

When did you get your WD and barbs to 70? Sometimes there can be up to a day or 2 delay when getting credit for an achievement. Also, curious, it shouldn’t matter but did you do them all on the same mode (like SC non-season)?

He said he has all classes to 70 and doesn’t have credit for barb or wd, which would mean he has at least DH, Cru, Wiz, and monk to 70, so he has ROS.

Necro dlc is not required for the achievement. There are 7 classes, so you can get the achievement without the necro dlc.

1 Like

I don’t know how to do it the cool way you did it, so I’m doing it this way.
“All classes” could mean DH, Wiz and Monk outside of Barb and WD.
I also don’t have any of the cool picture sites to be able to share the picture here, but my account doesn’t have any classes marked. Now, that could be because I got the Achievement 10 years ago, BUT Necro is on the list.

Highlight what you want to quote and hit “quote”.

I would assume (since I can’t see OP’s profile) that all classes means all classes. OP said they have all classes at 70 and 2 barbs at 70. That is all I can go off, so I am going to assume when they have 1 of each class at level 70 and 2 barbs at 70.

Same for me they are not marked. I did achievement March 29, 2014. Necro dlc was released in June 2017. It is quite possible when they released it 7 years ago, the boxes got unchecked.

As for needing the necro dlc for the achievement, it is not needed, so it is irrelevant if the OP has the dlc or not.

That could be because he’s playing on a Console… or is playing with a different account… or because it is a relatively new account and his web profile haven’t kicked in yet.

It varies with the region…

• On Americas, mine are not marked
  • On Europe, they are marked but are wrong – I don’t have the Necro DLC and yet, the Necro is marked as being done
  • I haven’t got that achievement yet on Asia, but the 3 classes marked are the correct ones.

America:

Europe:

Asia:

Cheers !

3 Likes

Update… Asia works OK…

:slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hey. So in the main menu i have
Demon hunter level 70
Wizard hardcore level 60
Necro level 70
Crusader 70
Monk 70
Barb 70
Witch doctor 70

None of them are seasonal and i was told necro doesnt count. But when i load any character in that progress section, i dont have the witch doc or barb marked as completed.
I really dont want to grind again and level them but i reinstalled this game. I havent played in a few years.

@Scruffy:

You don’t seem to have a web profile… Are you playing on a Console ?

If you’re playing on ak PC, are you playing with this account (Scruffy#12763) ?

could possible be true since the achievement was around before the Necro DLC. Your HC wiz is 60, pump it up to 70 and see if you get the achievement.

The check boxes don’t always work as intended. You could very well have credit for them, but it doesn’t always show.

2 Likes

I’ve been playing since D3 was first released. My main Region is the Americas.

When Reaper of Souls  was released I began playing on the Europe Region and the Americas Region.

Some years later I began completing the Seasons on the Asia Region as well. (All 3 Regions).

I have reached Level 70 with all of the Classes except the Barbarian on the Americas Region. I have reached Level 70 with some of the Classes on the Europe and Asia Regions.

But, here is what I’m seeing in my Dream Team Achievement for each Region.

Americas

Europe

Asia

While the Season is still active and I have several of the Altar Seals unlocked, maybe I’ll see if I can complete this Achievement on all 3 Regions. (It should be easy with Level 70 gear on Level 1 Characters).

What I find odd is: My main Class is the Demon Hunter. I always start on the Americas Region. And yet, I have NO boxes checked for the Dream Team Achievement on the Americas Region, including the Demon Hunter.  

2 Likes

Addendum, 2024-06-11T04:00:00Z

Something else I just noticed:

• Americas: No boxes checked. Has the date completed as 5/27/14.
  • Europe: Has 5 boxes checked and no completion date. (As it should be).
  • Asia: Has 4 boxes checked and no completion date. (As it should be).