Downloaded battle.net and D3 in new PC. Lost all my heroes

I recently got a new PC and I downloaded battle.net again, and logged in with my only account. I have several issues:

1. My owned games (D3 and starcraft 2) have only the starter edition when redownloading to this new PC, when I purchased all the expansions.

2. When I log in D3 all my owned heroes are not there. Main menu sends me directly to the choose a new class.

3. Saw some threads with similar problems where the main issue was being logged in a different region. So I’ve been logging in and out changing regions to see if this is my case and now my account has been temporarily blocked due to suspicious activity.

In summary. I have made sure I’m logged in the right email account with blizzard, changed regions and my heroes won’t appear, nor the right game version (in this case the reaper of souls expansion).

The most likely reason is that you’re logging on Battle.Net with the wrong e-mail. If you think otherwise, you will need to contact Blizzard Support and they will be able to confirm the correct e-mail and password for your account.

Nothing can be done on the forums – the Blizzard Forum Agents that used to reply here have not posted here since Microsoft has taken over in January 2024… and, in any case, would not have provided your e-mail on these (public) forums.

Use this link to contact the Account section of Blizzard Support and click on the Contact Us button to start the process.

Good luck !

3 Likes

There’s only one version of Diablo III; we all play the same version.

Your Battle.Net account determines what you have access to… whether it is a Starter Edition, Diablo base only, Diablo RoS, or Diablo with Necro DLC.

1 Like

You were right! I thought I had updated between my e-mails with blizzard support, but somehow my account is still linked with my old e-mail.

Thanks for the support.

5 Likes