Double left click opens inventory

When I double clicked to move, inventory opens automatically. I tried to uninstall and reinstall, but issue still continuing. It’s very annoying.
I need help…

1 Like

This is not a help forum. You are better off moving this thread to tech support forum. Also you need to provide more information if you expect people to help you. In the meantime, don’t double click to move.

oh? do you playing without click spamming? am i understand correct?
details are here, i downloaded diablo 3, and i tried to play, umm, attacking monsters, moving in map somewhere etc…
and every time when i click something in map area (i’m not talking about like mini map or map menu), inventory opens itself.

Most people play D3 by holding down left click to move, not clicking over and over.

The other thing to check is your Keybinds in the game menu under options or settings. Make sure you don’t have left click set to open your inventory. Oh, and if you click the chest in town or armory cabinet, those ARE inventory spaces designed to open with left click.

First of all, thank you for your wording.
I’m clicking to attack monsters, and i’m repeating that to attack another monster instantly. Is it normal situation, am i right? And Inventory pops right side like I’m pressed i shortcut.
By the way, all settings are default.

And, when I change video mode to “windowed”, It’s working normal, the problem is solved. But this time, my fps is dropping.

Thanks again.

If you checked the keybinds and all is default then yes, something odd is happening but I have no idea what.

Strangely enough it happens to me in WoW on one character too. I really don’t have a good reason for it. I just sort of shrugged and thought I hit something. Maybe not. Maybe something is odd.

I took a look at your Armoury page…

You have Frenzy on left-click, and Rend on right-click.
What happens if you swap those over?
Does the inventory now open if you double right-click?

Actually, no. If you have Frenzy on left-click and you left click on a mob, if you’re in range you’ll hit the mob. If you’re not in range, you’ll move to the mob and hit it. However, as the left mouse button is also a movement button (by default, and you say you haven’t altered bindings) you can hold down the left mouse button and this will mean that whilst your mouse isn’t over a mob, it’ll make you move, and when your mouse is over a mob it’ll cause your Barb to continuously hit it with Frenzy until the mob dies or you let go of the left mouse button.

I play my Frenzy Barb with Frenzy on the right mouse button for precisely this reason. I use left mouse to move, and I hold down right mouse button to hit stuff.

It’s not about my character’s mouse events I think. Because I can play without any problem. Thanks for long response but It’s happens in my gf’s pc actually. Not depends on skills, also we tried with different combinations. Now, she solved with changing display settings to windowed (fullscreen).