Dont mind me - im just trying to get to level 3

I’m just liking everyones post now so i can get to level 3 so i can post a picture to make fun of people that post to an older post!

We have all got to have some crazy goals during this uncertain time! haha

2 Likes

even then, its not available for us since we are not able to be fully verified like PC… Nevalistis confirmed this.

okay so this goes with what i said in a different post that we dont get to insert pictures since we are the second hand red headed step child (aka not a pc diablo 3 player).

1 Like

Supposedly I’m trust level 2, yet I thought those could insert video & links? Still says I’m not able too.

You may not be able to include links, but you can wrap the link address in code blocks like so:

www.somesite.com/somepage.html

Doing this allows us to copy and paste on a pc, or higglight and follow link on smart phones.

1 Like

You can insert links to domains that Blizzard have on their whitelist, e.g.
https://us.diablo3.com/en/profile/Meteorblade-2266/hero/109282986

You can embed YouTube videos, even though you can’t provide a link to them.

not sure where to find the embed youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5paWHDYkUg

hmm, that works

how is that not discriminatory? Wow Blizzard, you really have no brains…

the ONLY MOTHER$#%#$%$# BLUE POST we have gotten…
asked if she was gonna be more active

When i said something about us @names and being locked down on forums compared to PC

Not trying to talk #$%$ since she’s not with blizz anymore, but she did a pretty good job along with the rest of blizz neglecting us, and they still #$%$% are.

1 Like

we’re like the neglected and uncared for child…

We are not the neglected child. We are the adult child that refuses to leave home.

you play on PC, so yea you don’t know how it feels to be neglected by blizzard… THEY DON’T ACKNOWLEDGE US.

I am not a hardware snob. I play on all mediums. I have it for the PS4, Xbox 1, switch and my PC which I play all equally. Also If you used this account then you would be amused to find this is my newest account made to play with a few people. Not even my main account.

This game is almost a decade old. With a dev team of a couple of people.