Does Yang's Recurve even exist?

For real, I haven’t been able to find a single one for the last 3 seasons… what the hell? Am I doing something wrong?

Yes, as there’s no way for you not to even get a non-ancient one in three seasons of play. Spending shards at Kadala. Upgrading rare bows to legendary in the Cube. Drops from mobs. You’re trying to say that in 9-10 months none of these methods has resulted in a single Yang’s?

3 Likes

Just looking at your profile you only have around 800 paragon across 6 classes. Your DH is only responsible for 17% of that paragon which comes to 136 paragon. Also your current season toon is 381 paragon. You need to play more on your dh. This amount of paragon can be farmed in a week easily. Also yangs has more then a 10% chance to be upgraded from a rare. make 10 and upgrade then you will likely have your bow.

Finally got 1 tonight funny enough. Dunno how many shards I’ve blown at Kadala etc. etc. while trying to get one in past seasons (usually towards the end when bored because I wanted to fiddle around with Multishot build).

This time I actually got it lol, though really just trying to get season stuff done before Thursday.

Equip your character with non-multishot gear and skills. Upgrade rare - legendary bows. You’ll get a Yang’s quicker than you might expect.

It doesn’t actually work that way. It just seems like it sometimes.

The new one i don’t get it

Maybe 150 or something 200 increase