Does this means, what i think it means?

Yes- thanks for letting us know, FR.

Actually, aw crap, one more thing:

Are both Petrified Screams and Whispers of Atonement getting mailed out? I’m assuming the answer is yes…

3 Likes

Whispers of Atonement will be transferred as well!

18 Likes

Nice!

Now I think everything is clear!

3 Likes

Crystal clear! Excellent news… now we wait for someone to ask the question again after not reading this thread. :rofl:

2 Likes

Hopefully RNGeezus will be less tight-fisted with the PS drop rate in NS.

I think since you have fully decked characters in NS(i assume), you will have an easyer time finding them, speeding in GRs.

I’m actually looking forward to this.

I have so many spare rift keys and sub rank 100 gems from past seasons in NS that I need to rank up for augmenting. I specifically held off doing anything else in NS towards the end of this season so I can farm up Screams whilst ranking up those gems.

1 Like

Sounds efficient and fun.

Thank you for clarifying!

Ding! Its just so arbitrary to make us wait five days to start being able to see them in NS play. Avid NS player here, I don’t like starting from zero every few months.

Dear Community Manager and D3 Team:

Can you deal with the Rollback system… It has been unusable for at least 7 months.

I have been waiting for rolling back my account since then…

Another thing I’m wondering, and this might only apply until the patch hits.

Will Petrified Screams that were mailed at the end of S26 grant the same XP if the EN is opened before the next patch? The next patch is supposed to nerf the XP from ENs, but I’m thinking I should probably run the few that I have in Non-Season before the next patch hits.

EN is enabled in NS also, when seson 27 is live.

Nope after patch have dropped two of them

2 Likes

I don’t know how you tested it, but screams are already dropping in GR. Just now have got another one from guardian.

5 Likes

Amazing.

Thank you Blizz for listening.

Dear D3 Team:

I am a lover of this game.
One year ago I need a rollback for my account, and have been waiting for it.
I try to rollback my account almost every day, but still won’t work.
Please fix the rollback system, I really want to continue playing this game.
Thanks~