Does Puzzle Ring drop for Wizard?

I have been running several classes this season, to complete 21 Ethereals.
However, for the last 2 days running Wizard, I dont see any Puzzle Ring.
Does it drop for wizard?

I found the them with Monk, Barb and crusader… right now, wiz NONE

Yes they do they are not class specific.

2 Likes

Of course they do. Nothing special about them would prevent it from dropping except bad RNG…

2 Likes

As others mentioned, it’s just RNG. For Season 22 & 23, I never once found a Puzzle Ring on any character during my entire season. The T13 Greed Kill was the last thing I needed to complete my Season Journey in both of those seasons.

Thanks

Must be my BAD BAD LUCK with a Wiz…

1 Like

If you dont want to wait for a world drop, you can use Kadala to farm them much faster. As long as the character spending the Blood Shards is level 31, there’s only 3 possible legendary rings: Leoric’s Signet, Broken Promises and Puzzle.

EDIT: The lvl31 character needs to be a DH, WD, Monk or Crusader in order to limit Kadala to 3 legendary options. The Barb, Wizard and Necro each have 4 legendary options so don’t use those.

Essentially, 1) farm blood shards on a main character, 2) change to the lvl 31 character and 3) spend all shards on rings. Repeat as needed.

Lots of people did this to do Greed runs to collect all the ethereals.

7 Likes

I’ve not gotten any and even using the “cheat” of a character at level 31 to gamble with Kadala hasn’t gotten any. I’ve spent over 5000 shards and ran numerous GRs at 95 and yet, none. Only time I went to the Vault was when a goblin popped a portal but that was back in T6.

Sad really as I need to kill Greed at T13+.

Just ask in general chat for an invite to a Greed run.

And wd - crusader since they got a ring or two less in the loot pool

1 Like

Oh right, that’s important info, thanks. I’m going to edit that in. It has to be a WD, DH, monk or crusader to limit Kadala to 3. The others have 4, thus worse odds.

3 Likes

If u seek It, you can make It on cube, are you playing t16??

Soon ir later you Will get It. Just keep farming.

Hmm, thanks for clarifying which class. I was using witch doctor but I think I’ll go to demon hunter to try again. I play primarily only with my lady on console so not likely I’ll join some random game. Normally, and maybe its just perception, I’d have 5-6 by now. Alas. I’ll get the ring and wait for her to join and then we can slaughter the ugly goblin together.

[Edit]
Using the level 31 trick with a demon hunter got me a puzzle ring after the third try (so I spent around 3k shards.) Now, at least I can complete that annoying journey task.

Out of frustration, I stopped playing for a day.

Then several hours ago, I did GR runs for 2? hours and behold the last Wiz Ethereal (Mang Song) dropped TWICE from (Ghom) RG!

RNGezus!