Does Matthew Cederquist Still Work Here?

I am an investor! Bought ATVI way back in the day :slight_smile: Hold onto your seats cause Blizzard was offered at .96 per share in 2000 :slight_smile: Bought 9000 shares!! Now its at 76.01 per share at close today. Do some math and you will see how much its worth now :slight_smile: No one expected Blizzard to be what it is today. I thought they did.

Real life gold farming lol. Might sell it soon…or not Its a nice piece of change and a good investment for back in the day. You cant upset me lol.

1 Like

Makes a whole lot of sense. Especially for the D4 team also lol.

Never get too excited before you ID haha.

But a full house is always nice to have. Bring on the D4 update guys, we are desperate for D4 news!

Yes please, these are for you :beer: :beer: :beer: :pizza: :pizza: :pizza:

One green, two blues.
All we need now is a picture of a cute cat and the thread will officially be complete…

1 Like

Yes but will caveat that things can always change. But I have read it/gone through it.

12 Likes

Good news, thanks for getting back to me, I look forward to reading it. :metal: :metal: :metal:

I have been summoned!
Kitten Academy Scuttlebutt who is up for adoption.
Imgur
My cat Willow giving you side eye. She is in the cat tree being silly. I have 3 cats, for those who don’t know. One tortie with white named Callie and a pair of long hair grey cats. Willow and Holly.
Imgur

EDIT - what is still missing is a good food recipe!

5 Likes

Grill Mates make a smoky applewood seasoning.
Mix with 1 egg and 2 lbs of hamburger.
Make 8 patties out of it.
Grill to perfection.
Add some sliced cheddar cheese and put on Hawaiian roll buns.

Quick and easy and far superior to those frozen pre-fab patties. Guaranteed going to be on my 4th of July BBQ.

1 Like

Please say there is corn on the cob too… Noms!

I am usually lazy and throw steak fries in the oven, but you can never go wrong with corn on the cob for any BBQ, so might get inspired and throw some on for the 4th.

1 Like

So steak fries are also amazing but nothing in summer beats fresh corn on the cob from the local fields! So sweet and amazing!

And we have made me hungry again. Tonight is…late. I need to make pasta salad with the tri color twists and tons of fresh veg like red peppers, green peppers, cucumbers, tomatoes, black olives, etc. Low fat italian vinaigrette. Burgers cooked in a bit of bacon grease. It is late though and I am not feeling like cooking. Maybe tomorrow.

1 Like

Italian B.M.T. for me tonight. Has mayo, mustard, oil, vinegar, vinaigrette, tomatoes, and a tiny bit of pepper on it. Must. Have. Sammich. :slight_smile:

Wish I were at your place. I could cook the burger for you and while you eat I could play with the cats. I’m easy to please!

*Noms da Matt*

1 Like

No one thinks that and no one said that. We just want a bit more blue love in the forums. Take a look at the wow or sc forums and their involvement makes this forum look like a ghost town. We want interaction, otherwise why have a community manager in the first place? If you were to ask folks what they do most wouldn’t know.

1 Like

Right now the Diablo franchise here is in the middle of a rather notable vacuum with regard to available Blizzard employees to readily post here. The new Community Lead is still getting up to speed and they’re still hiring new CMs as well. During that transition phase (which we all agree shouldn’t even have had to have been a thing, but is thanks to Activision Blizzard firing so many old folks last year), communication is going to be spottier than usual. Combined with Blizzard also still dealing with a rather steep learning curve with regard to how to work from home when their infrastructure was set up as the antithesis to that modality, we’ve got a dearth of communications.

Well that and management + legal being slower than a Dragon Ball Z character attack.

2 Likes

Since that you are here, can you investigate why people can’t no longer post Youtube video here?

When I posted “youtube link” here and I got the message that I don’t have enough trust level to post “Image”, which is puzzling me when I am not posting an image but a youtube video.

Can you post the YouTube video URL as preformatted text using the Reply Editor </> button?

TL2 can no longer post youtube links, but TL3 can psot photos of cats, crazy. :smirk_cat: :smirk_cat: :smirk_cat:

Yes I can do that, but I am talking something like you can direct watching the video at the forum instead of redirecting to the youtube itself.

You’re talking about “embedding” videos. I understand that. Could you post the preformatted text version of the video URL so we can see it? (Either edit your post above and include it or just include it in a new post).

Thank you.

Edit:

Nevermind.