Does Blizzard just not honor it's own contest rules?

Anyone enter the above contest? It clearly says that they would be announcing winners this morning but they never announced anything. So is it a fake contest or what?

There is something there about contacting the winner, I don’t know if that’s holding it back, I dunno, I looked around on their Facebook, which seemed to direct me to Instagram for more info, but couldn’t see anything on either.

I’m getting to old for this running around and hunting down info game. They have a nice website they could just post this too…I get why they partner but come on, go here for a nibble, then here, then here…cranky old man post.

1 Like

Calm down, you didn’t win. They likely aren’t going to announce a winner until they get a response from whoever they select to prevent someone from trying to hack the account/steal the prize.

According to the link you posted, the entry period hasn’t even ended yet.
It doesn’t end until 11:59pm PDT on September 23, which is roughly 42.5 hours from now (my post).

1 Like

Learn to read, it says " The Winner of each days’ drawing will be announced at 10:30 A.M. PDT the following day on Blizzard’s Diablo Twitter, Instagram, or Facebook social media channels." - This means that at 10:30 yesterday, today and tomorrow there should winners announced but they never announced anything on any social media channel.

1 Like

I can read fine, Scooter. I just didn’t read far enough. Sue me.

So, OBVIOUSLY, it’s a fake contest. Because there couldn’t possibly be any other reason why they haven’t posted the first day’s winner yet. Right?

Lives in Canada.

Def didn’t win :sob::sob: stupid gov

1 Like