So the current season started on 10 Dec right? We’re closing in on the 3 month mark so PTR could drop any time now.
When do you guys think we’ll get it?
So the current season started on 10 Dec right? We’re closing in on the 3 month mark so PTR could drop any time now.
When do you guys think we’ll get it?
Mid to late March. 
I’d say more like first or second week of April. My guess would be April 7th.
Late December, 2024.
I should say, the betting rules is that the player who is most off with their guess buys the winning player a copy of Diablo 4 
What if the winner and loser dies of old age before diablo 4 is released? 
My prediction: PTR announced April 1st, and it’ll make so little sense that ppl won’t know if it’s a joke or not. The devs didn’t originally intend it as one, but seeing the reception they decide to roll with it, and do a second PTR April 14th that they claim is first real announcement.
It is illegal to gamble in my state unless I cross into Native territory, so I’ll take that wager – as the bettor, I am faultless.
They write the winner into their will ![]()
“Anna, you will finally get the game that your great great grand father won in an online bet 140 years ago!”
“BUt muuuum, I want a hoverboard, all my friends have one!”
“Shut up and play your vintage game, or you’re off the holophone for the rest of the week!”
Whatever it is, it will stink, just like every other PTR before it in the last 5 years.
I heard someone else in another thread say that it would no doubt be after the PTR for D2R. Right now there is no way of knowing how long the PTR for D2R will be. Hopefully though we will get an announcement and maybe a blog telling what the season is all about before it hits the PTR. I am hoping that some time next week we will see a blog on season 26 telling us what the theme and the changes to D3 will be. Unless the D2R PTR will stretch longer than two weeks.
I think they plan to celebrate D3 10 years anniversary with season 26. So I guess Ptr mostly likely will happen at April.
That’s actually a very plausible thought. D3 was released on 15 May so ending PTR by end of April and starting the season on Friday 13 May is sounding likely.
Maybe all original class sets will be OP that season 
I think D2R is using the PTR server (yes, one) so we’ll have to wait until that’s over first. I’m betting S25 ends early May and S26 starts close to the 10 year anniversary.
It starts when they flick the switch, not before.
Assuming S25 lasts as long as S24 and ends on April 24th, the PTR likely will happen between March 31st and April 14th.
I hope I’m wrong and things happen much sooner. The seasons are getting way too long.
In the next 2 weeks we will hear something for sure.
I think they plan to celebrate D3 10 years anniversary with season 26. So I guess Ptr mostly likely will happen at April.
Yeah I don’t think missing the opportunity to have a season start on or still be real fresh on the 10 year anniversary would be smart. Rather have this one be real long and celebrate the anniversary properly.
That’s actually a very plausible thought. D3 was released on 15 May so ending PTR by end of April and starting the season on Friday 13 May is sounding likely.
OK 10 year anniversary event on Friday the 13th is just meant to be.
So in terms of cosmetic rewards…
My hope is next week, my reality check says later 