Do Etherreals do "Double" damage if equipped or cubed?

OK, so: Let’s say I get an Ethereal item that has the attribute of a legendary that does +200% damage to a skill. And let’s say I have said legendary in my offhand or the Cube.

Will I get the bonus of both, a “double” bonus? Or will I only get the bonus of one?I’m sure this has been asked and answered, but I’m not finding it right now.

Nope.

/ 20characters

1 Like

No, you don’t get double bonuses.

Don’t people read patch notes anymore? The answer to this was stated there very clearly.

edit:

Legendary Powers and Class Passive Skills rolled on Ethereals do not stack with the same power equipped through Kanai’s Cube, Items or Skills.

4 Likes

This was answered before the season even started, in the Patch Notes

• Legendary Powers and Class Passive Skills rolled on Ethereals do not stack with the same power equipped through Kanai’s Cube, Items or Skills.

It also shows why the stickied threads tell you to search before posting…

2 Likes

They do not stack like that.
Also this is a forum, it is perfectly fine you ask about things. Someone plays the forum more than the game should never dictate.

Blizzard’s own stickied Welcome! Please Read thread says…

Search
The search function at the top of the community site is extremely effective and robust. Before you create a new forum topic, we recommend using search for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the information you seek. Making a new thread on an existing subject can result in your thread being deleted or, if you continue to re-post the same content, the loss of your forum privileges for spamming.

The information the OP wanted was not only in the patch notes, but also in multiple existing threads. That’s why Blizzard tell people to search before posting.

Hence why you are blocked. I will fall for this one, since you need to get your post number up.
Try reading up on what the word “recommend” means. Just cause you use this forum more than anyone else, does not mean you should be condescending and dictate about what others post. Let those whom run this forum worry about that.

About a question that was answered before the season even started, in the patch notes?

Did you do your own suggestion and read up about what the word “recommend” means?
I don’t see a title nor anything related to you needing to dictate what others should post about here.
All I see, is one having to push up his numbers on this forum, comes into various threads, just to be condescending and thinking he can tell others what to do.
No further need for replies, I will not see them.
Do some thinking about what role you have here outside of just another forum user. None.
Do think about if you can help others or just trying to play smart.

And do think about what the word recommend means. Good start right there.

https://www.dictionary.com/browse/recommend
to represent or urge as advisable or expedient

https://www.dictionary.com/browse/advisable
proper to be suggested or recommended; desirable or wise, as a course of action

So, a proper, advisable, desirable and wise course of action would be to search before posting especially when, as per the stickied thread, if the advice isn’t followed it can result in having your thread locked / deleted.

Well, considering legendary powers have never stacked, why think they suddenly would now? And yes, it was covered in the patch notes, if players could be bothered to read them.

Like the above, nope…

Could have been a nice additional feature though…