Discount for PC+Console Purchase because of missing content

If we are not getting lobbies and chat on console, then the only effective way to play Diablo 2 the way it was meant to be played, is to play on PC and Console.

So, we should get a discount for purchasing both versions. I know that doesn’t solve the issue for Console only players, but it’s not fair to release a PC game on Console with missing features.

We shouldn’t have to pay 80 dollars to enjoy a game because of missing features on Console.

4 Likes

I think they should give it free if you bought it on any platform, good?

1 Like

They have to fix and if necessary delay the console version as long as they need to provide the full game with all features as advertised.

A launch in the current broken state with the absolute commitment to patch in lobbies and text chat asap would be fine with me too.
But I dont know if they do themselves a favor putting the beta experience we had on consoles out there as the full game.
If I were CEO of Blizzard I would never allow that.

2 Likes

A lot of people has said they would rebuy the game if they would add it in even in a patch after launch or even if they said they would delay console launch date just to add it I’m one of them that would rebuy it just need to hear it for sure for the blue post that it’s going to be either added in after release or going to be delayed so they can add it in just waiting on the blue post come on blizzard we would like to know if your going to make it up to use console users

3 Likes

The reason you are not the CEO of Blizzard

100% buy it again cuz i was addict in years 2000-2013 then i ve start work no time anymore so I quit and lost all my accounts… and in 2018 i hear d2r on console i was hyped for it,pre order but when i try beta meh to me this very sad no chat lobby so i ask refund end story…