Didn’t geht the Challenge Rift chest

I did the challenge rift today and didn’t get the chest. But you need these for the altar of rites.
Is there a possibility to still get the chest; even if you have already successfully completed the portal? Play Diablo 3 on Xbox…
This is a clear bug problem!

1 Like

Had sort of same similar experience. In that i couldn’t claim the cache. But after closing game and restarting the entire app and logging in as my player it then showed up in my inventory.

Thank you for your hint, but unfortunately it didn’t work for me.

I play on Nintendo Switch did the rift and didn’t get my cache and have closed the game about 10 times hoping it would show up still hasn’t and even did the rift again restarted several times still no challenge rift cache. But this is blizzard the game is always broke for console at the start of a season because they don’t care one bit about console.

Where is my challenge rift cache blizzard how can you put a mechanic in the game that needs it then make it so the game won’t give us the reward we did your stupid rift for. So now I am losing a week of the season because your game is broke

Ran Barbarian Challenge rift…something like 6:42 needed…ran 3:39. Talked to Edira. No chest floating on claim pedestal. Re-ran the rift in case I somehow messed up. Ran 3:33. Still no chest to claim. Have closed and restarted game on xbox series x several times.

1 Like

Did the challenge on Monday it’s now Friday still can’t get my challenge rift reward. What is going on

And now I’m stuck because the next tier requires a challenge rift box to unseal…

With new Wizard challenge 289 I was able to claim the challenge rift box. Box from previous challenge never showed up.

Is this still messed up for you?

so everyone is geting locked behind the challenge chest it seems this keeps happening to me even after passing some of the challenge rifts and it keeps not giving me my cache every time this is getting ridiculous blizzard