Did the devs invite us to use JSP?

At the beginning, Blizzard can just create a trading sub forum for D2R. I understand that they have no time and have other priorities.

No matter how clunky this is, I will trade here as it is official.

2 Likes

Oh yes, good point. They can make reading here. If enough people will boycot jsp, it will die off it will not be closed sooner.

Zax-11538: WTT 1SOJ+GARBAGE FOR JAH.
WTT 1SOJ+GARBAGE FOR JAH.
WTT 1SOJ+GARBAGE FOR JAH.

shyyttt there is too much spam. maybe i should try hosting a game.

WTB Jah.

3 hours later.

lvl 98 paytowin sorc has joined the game.

sup. what you got for Jah.

Zax: 1 SOJ 98def shaco, 18lifer x3 small cham. Gul rune

pay to win 98 sorc: lol retard gtfo.

paytowin 98sorc has left game.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

2 Likes

I hope you have never used Twitter or facebook, if you feel this as some kind of moral issue, given their history. For a lot of people D2jsp is a place to find trades item for item, and a completely legit place to find good information on the game.

Yeah…just look at my post history…I’ve forgotten more about this game than you’ve ever known.

Or you can just use forum here if they make trade section.

Its all down to how u name your game aka WTB (put item here WTS (put item here)

It never took me 3 hours and as u wait fior someone do a MF run.

1 Like

This is literally all I’m asking for, so we don’t have to use jsp…don’t act like it’s some kind of moral issue…it’s bloody efficient. I’ve used D2jsp for fifteen years without moving 1 FG, my account has ZERO fg…but I’m still going to use it to make legit trades, because it’s where everyone is.

1 Like

That’s a a clame and a half. So what u are telling me is u live on a forum. Maybe it time to go out.

It doesnt content anything special you cant find else where. Never in 20 years i felt utge to go there to seek knowledge.

I stopped using fb several years ago and never used Twitter :slight_smile:

Again if blizzard make trade forum here, we dont really need jsp.

1 Like

Clunky but yes, we can search Blizzard forum by keywords to find what we want.

I get it. I dont blame you for anything, not even moraly. I am just saying that i dont want to use trading site community which helped destroying economy on battle net because of bots or FG.

2 Likes

I spend a lot of time on this forum, yes. And when it comes to D2 I know what I’m talking about, yes. I find my hobbies enjoyable, whether they be MTGA, D2, or whatever. I am lucky to work from home, so I have time to chill and talk about my hobbies, I also have time to get out, spend time with my family…I’m very lucky.

But quit talking crap about someone “not playing much” when you’re talking about making trade games in 2021. Only noobs or people desperate for nostalgia are going to be making trade games on D2R.

Come on dude, its great way how to trade if you do mf runs while waiting for occasionaly person to trade. And trade will be finished instantly in that game also.

I agree fully. I think botting has helped destroy bnet1.0, and jsp has had a massive part in that. I desperately hope the devs are going to make it at least have to compete with in-game trading, because right now there is no competition.

It is now or never. If Blizzard makes it efficient and easy to trade in game, many people will get established there, and not use jsp. If it is not complete by release, jsp will have the only foothold, and that will continue being 95+% of trading in D2R. It’s now or never, basically.

2 Likes

It’s nostalgic, if that’s what you mean by great.

It’s also really, really inefficient.

I think trading will be a lot easier in game because we will most likely see games from other region too. And a lot of people will be playing too. So you would basicly need forum for some special rare items.

Actualy it is really effecient.

I will be doing mf runs:

I offer shako need IST for example. Great way how to do mf and on top of it make a trade as bonus.

2 Likes

I’m going to press x to doubt u was a big d2 player.

See This guy gets it

1 Like