Did not receive Chapter one rewards

Good Evening,

I completed the chapter one objectives, I clicked on the mail icon to redeem my reward, but the reward never showed up in my inventory or on the ground next to my character.

Not bugs because Chapter 1 has no reward.
If you play season the first time, when you level to 70, you get this mail, it isn’t a seasonal reward:

2 Likes

Herdig’s Gifts are awarded for completing Chapters 2…4.

No, they’re awarded for completing Season Chapters 1 through 4.

You receive one of 3 Haedrig’s Gifts when you complete Chapters 2, 3 and 4. But, only if you’ve also completed Chapter 1.

Notice, at the bottom of the right side panel, it says “Complete Chapter I - Chapter IV” and “0/4 Chapters Complete!

1 Like

From the Things That Are NOT Bugs stickied thread…

Please read once again and carefully what I have written: the gifts of Headrig are given for completing chapters 2, 3, and 4 of the seasonal trek. And so, I didn’t say that you shouldn’t finish the first chapter. Please cool down in your criticism everywhere, just read thoughtfully what is written. Best wishes.

No one is criticizing you, but you did leave some information out. Perusoe is making it more clear so that the next person that comes along to say they did not get their reward and reads this thread has the full picture, and does not post another false bug report.

Each season, there are lots of false reports because people do not read the blog or the splash screens, etc. If they just skimmed this false bug report and read what you had said, they might still think they had fulfilled all the requirements, which might not be true.

1 Like

I apologize if I misunderstood what you wrote. (You said they were “awarded”, not “given” — See, I read it).

It was not meant as criticism. From all the “bug” reports we see about this, I just wanted to make sure newer players were clear that there are no rewards for Chapter 1. But, it still has to be completed before getting credit for subsequent Chapters.

I can’t tell you how many “bug” reports I’ve seen where players wonder why they didn’t get their Stash Tab for completing the Conqueror Chapter. It usually turns out to be one of two things: They already have their maximum Stash Tabs or they skipped previous objectives because they thought the Conqueror Chapter was all they had to do to get the reward.

VitaKaninen beat me to it. But… yeah… what they said.  

1 Like