Did not receive 1 of my seasonal rewards

After completing my seasonal rewards I checked my mail and only had two seasonal loot bags. Never got the other one. I check both stash and inventory’s as well.

Just to confirm, you have completed ALL objectives in the first 4 chapters, and you did not click the trash icon by mistake when collecting your rewards?

I checked again just barely to double check and i have them completed. As far as i am concerned which im 99% positive i didnt click the trash button, yes.

You’re Monk is wearing 5 pieces of the Raiment Set and she’s only Paragon 89. (The only piece she doesn’t have equipped is the Shoulders).

Which pieces do you think you’re missing?

I faced a similiar issue/bug right now. I was at the Chapter’s III camp, near Headrig, when I opened the message and received 2 loot bags as well, opened both but for my surprise only 4 items were provided. The helmet and the gloves were missing.
It’s been years that I don’t play this game, so I’m not sure if I made any mistake, but it was really strange to see a bug like this happen after 20 seasons without playing it.

EDIT: In my case, it was a mistake about how the game gives the loot; it was not a bug in my case.

I am not sure why you were surprised. 2 loot bags will give you 4 items (sometimes 5 depending on the class and season).

There are 3 bags in total, so you did not get the full set since you did not open all the bags.

Bags are rewarded after completing chapters 1,2,3,4. There is no reward for chapter 1, but you still have to complete it to get the rewards.

2 Likes

It has been over a month since seasons started. If you don’t claim your bags within 30 days of earning them, they disappear. Not a bug. Why do you wait until you have multiple bags? Using the 2 and 4 piece set bonuses will help you complete the journey a lot faster than just slogging through them without the bonuses.

Thanks for the reply. So, now I get it… :sweat_smile: As I mentioned, I’ve not been playing for years and I’m almost sure that never completed the seasons before. I’m sorry about being noob and dumb here, I really didn’t know about how much items each loot should provide.

Anyway, I’ve just completed the main 4 chapters of the Season, but only two loot bags (and 4 pieces) were provided.

EDIT: I’m sorry, but I made a mistake and misunderstood how the seasons gifts worked. It seems that I have already received the other 2 pieces before and was expecting all the set to be given only at the end. :man_facepalming: Thanks, guys, your answers helped me to understand that the problem was me :eyes:.

Almost. It started on April 2nd…

I got 5 because i managed to get the 5th with blood shards. i believe i am missing the feet piece. I managed to work around it by using the ring since i managed to get the 5th. I just wanted to make sure a glitch was mentioned in case it started happening to others.