Diablo players wants two different servers

And every post you prove how volatile you are

I’m not even sure how you still have permission to post here to be honest.
Even other purist at this point should be flagging you.

That is how today these d2 experts think.

I don’t to want to play go fish, when I’m into crazy eights.

Absolutely not I’ve advocated optional choices since the start.
I’ve also stated on many occasions I’m ok with however the game is released

The difference is I support different voices and don’t agree at all with your reasoning

Also if you were an expert you’d know that unless there some kind of secret blizzard knows they are not going to be able to stop pickit ext

Optional would be fine IF the community is divided.
The same as Hardcore and Softcore are separate.
The same as Ladder and Normal are separate.

1 Like

An now comes the victim card when you are out of weak arguments.
When somebody proves that what you say is just not true then:
“Ahh people should flag you” “You should not post here”. Typical cancel culture oversensitive snowflake.

It’s not a victim card and everyone can see it simply by looking at your post history.

You are literally just toxic

Translation: i cant handle that others have different opinion cus i can only bring weak arguments.

No translation you’re like an 8 year old that just screams as loud as he can and thinks he’s winning an argument that way.

This is not a good analogy whatsoever. In D2, players can work together to accomplish their goal of killing monsters and stopping devils and demons from taking over.

The analogy is a group of paid construction workers are building together a house. Their pay is loot. In FFA, it is throw all the loot down on the ground and then have the construction workers scramble to get it. First come, you get it, The problem is some construction workers are doing roofing (ranged classes) so it is far more difficult to get to the ground to collect loot. You then have some construction who stop doing their job because their focus becomes getting more loot (ninja looter). You have other construction workers who decide to us a backhoe to collect everything off the ground (pickit users).

In personal loot game, each construction worker is paid separately.

Selfish or not, it’s integral to the D2 experience. I can think of multiple ways to solve the problem, but they are instead requesting to have the rules changed, for everybody, and then daring to suggest that our obstruction is an imposition when they are ironically imposing their selfish suggestions in the first place.

I am, however, done with this whole debacle, including the Blizzard forums. Further discussion only serves to validate their belief that they are in possession of some kind of merit, especially the more antagonized and dismissive people get by their persistent unmoderated harassment and provocation via methods of baiting, trolling, and spam. It is silly, and a mockery of human intellect.

1 Like

Well after d2r announcement we all can see who started to whine for ploot.
“i want ploot” “ploot makes game better” " i cant click fast enough" “its not fair” “bots going to grab maaaahlooooot” etc etc etc.

But keep dreaming.

Are you lonely?

Like do you have friends? Is there a reason why you respond like this?

It’s terrible, you really should re-evaluate how to respond to people and look in the mirror to see if it’s an underlining issue.

I’d appreciate it honestly if you just stop quoting all my post ext unless you’re going to stop with this trolling banter.
If you want to be constructive I’m all ears :+1:

Thx i have about 25-30 player to play with. None of them crys for ploot.

On the other hand… if someone has no friends to play with i can understand the drama for ploot.

Nvm you are obviously impossible

This comes from someone who couldnt adapt to a 20 years old game. The credibility is going higher and higher with every moment.

You can. I have done this for several already.

How to ignore users using the forum software

1. Left click on your avatar on the top right
  2. In the new popup menu, left click on the top right person icon (the icons from L to R are a bell, bookmark, and person). when your mouse hover over the person icon, it will read preferences.
  3. In new popup window, left click “Preferences”
  4. In the new screen, left click users (it is on left panel)
  5. Add person to ignore list and set how long that you want them to be ignored.

It work well. I have found that trolls feed on the back and forth. This will make their posts hidden. Unfortunately, if someone quotes them, you will still seen that smidgen of quote text which will usually remind you why you put that particular user on ignore in the first place.

1 Like

Do you really think that asking for an optional choices change the rules for everybody? You know that this is not what is being asked for. If you want to play with the old rule, choose that. If you want to play an updated game, you choose that.

In D2, you clicked to pickup gold. In D2R, you will have the option to choose to click to pick up gold OR have auto-gold pickup.

Thank you!

20 characters

I am one of the Trust Level 3 on the diablo forum and have been posting on the old and new diablo forums regularly. The new diablo forum started summer 2019. I never put anyone on my ignore list until after Blizzconline.