Diablo IV should be released for $40 in Early Access

This game has a lot of issues. It no way shape or form is it worth $70.

The balancing is non existent. How do they POSSIBLY think PvP is going to work?

Soulless skill trees. Uninspired itemization.

All the prefixes and affixes just add different types of damage lol. ZERO difficulty.

People hitting like 350k damage at level 25 in the beta :rofl::rofl: I thought the goal was to get away from D3?

The game was made for console and ported to PC. I repeat. THEY MADE DIABLO A CONSOLE GAME AND PORTED IT TO PC.

The reality is Blizzard doesn’t not just care about us. They HATE us. They know we will never be their cash cows. They want Todd who just got off work from the warehouse and wants to play on his PS5 for a couple hours before he takes an ambien and goes to bed.

I see so many people knowing they targeted Todd and super casuals and they are acting like it’s okay. That WOULD be fine if they had just called this something else. Instead they ripped off the Diablo franchise name that we all breathed life into.

I got news for you Blizzard. When you set out to make a great game and you do, the casuals follow and you create a game that falls into history as a beloved classic.

Indie Game Studios will make all the great classics of today that we will all love in 20 years, then those Game Studios will turn into Blizzard and sell out those franchises.

And the cycle repeats.

Each individual has to consider if something is worth the price that is being asked for it. I played the beta to the fullest extent and I thought it was outstanding and the hours and hours and hours and hours and years of content and replayability it’s a $70.00 drop in the bucket for all the fun I am going to have !!! I think if you don’t get into Diablo 4 you’re going to really be missing out on something very cool for the ARPG fan ,

If you don’t want to do damage you can just play Druid. A slow moving MMO is not my cup of tea. That doesn’t mean it is not worth the price. For other players, that is a dream come true! For me, as someone who hates group play so much that I ONLY play solo self found and have for many years, D4 is a nightmare. The game is very early, it normally takes years before a game gets worth playing. That doesn’t mean that I will NEVER buy it, but they would need to change the game a LOT and allow play without PSplus and true solo self found mode and then I would get it. As it is now, I have peace of mind that I am not missing out on anything, LOL.