Diablo IV easy easy easy

To get to wt4, the requirement is to clear the final dungeon in wr2 and wt3. If carried into these 2 dungeons where the low level character dies before getting xp, a player can get to wt4 at level 3.

That character gets one level fot the two times that they talk to the statue to unlock the next difficulty.

The horse is getting a lot of pepper. I knew it, horse riding doesn’t belong in a Diablo game, TP is better.

Stopped reading here.

Play the game yourself and come back with something relevant to say.

1 Like

Well, he did. :point_down:

You typed a lot of words and this is all you really needed to ask.

I’ve never tested it with a brand new purchase, but unless the game prevents the kids from joining a torment difficulty public game, I would have power leveled the kids to 70 in a few minutes.

The point is that his initial statement was listening to a streamer, which is a known problem in itself. I know that it upsets you when someone criticizes that since you’re a well known fan of the infamous streamer amsoglod. Not to mention, there are many people who read forums and don’t have a lot of time to spend reading all the additional comments before posting. And this includes the people who live on forums but pretend they read comments in a minute or two.

2 Likes

So the stuff that already got nerfed for being too OP is the strongest of anything that came after, or has yet to? Are you sure?

Content creators numbering in the 100’s coming up with some strong builds hardly means it’s a solved meta, but then I don’t know how paragon boards work to know how dynamic it really is, the nature of the untapped potential (if any exists) being major or just small micro-optimizations, etc.

It bears repeating that GameFAQs has been a thing since the 90’s, to justify having a diablo game series at is harrowing at heart once and for all.

Diablo games aren’t hard even before the meta is solved.

Granted early game of D3 and 4 are easier than 1 and 2, but that’s like telling me $20 is more than $15.

Technically yes, but neither is a lot of money.

In reality, many streamers are quite good and can provide helpful insights.

It is NOT a “known problem in itself”.

Im rocking torment now. It is super easy fast killing. The only problem is it goes both ways. You die super fast too. :wink:
Cant count how many bloodtide shards ive lost lol. Game needs serious damage reduction.

and in the bit you highlighted it says he made the post BEFORE he played the game so in actual fact had no clue
and it was only when I mentioned that he was only watching and going by what a streamer said when all of a sudden he’s bought the game and played it

1 Like

It doesn’t change the fact he at present already bought and played D4. So I just notified those who quoted and replied based on his first post now that he already bought and played the game and is qualified to form his judgment now.

People really need to try something for themselves vs listening to streamers. So many of them are complete garbage (and some sadly still worship them regardless). That’s why I miss the days before they existed. People developed their own opinions. We didn’t have all these “Well, X streamer said it’s bad, so that means it’s proven bad”.

You base 99.99% of your opinions off what streamers say instead of what you personally think, so you have no business trying to determine when someone is “qualified” to have their own.

1 Like

Also doesn’t change the fact that when he made the post he hadn’t played it
and from there anyone can say they bought it and played it and claim it’s easy even if it isn’t

and he bought and played D4, so you guys cannot say his judgment about the game is wrong. If you refused to believe his opinion or claim at this point, there is really nothing he can do to convince you anymore.

I mean, first, you guys claimed that he basing his views on streamers, so now he bought and played the game to form his views on the game, and you guys now try to find something else to devalue/doubt his views.

The point was that he first came in and said it was based on a streamer. It’s not impractical for anyone to read this thread and go off that alone. Especially with the whole streamer problem in itself.

1 Like

It may not be “solved” in the sense that the game has been completely and fully theorycrafted to it’s limit, but it’s solved enough that we already know how to make the game easy, which is the point of the thread. There are builds that make the journey a breeze, at least until the nightmare dungeons.

From the very day the early access dropped, players could already go to maxroll and find a ton of information, guides, and so on. That just didn’t happen back in the old days. That’s the difference.