Diablo IV - Bring back the Tetris Inventory

Except I understand the point clearly.

You don’t give any kind of explanation because most of the time they are complete bull****. That’s why you resort to “feelings”, because you think that vague terms like these can’t be contradicted.

The only people I see asking for less inventory space are the D2 diehards. In every other game you see people asking for more inventory space.

4 Likes

im not actually asking for less inventory space
and that seems to prove that you dont read my posts
i am asking for comparative item sizes and a larger inventory like in sacred

you are talking about “feelings” like games were something that had to be “technically correct”
games are there for people to have fun
its ALL about feelings my boy xD

4 Likes

Go play your console version of D3 then. Casual players…

Tetris inventory leads to less inventory space.

And let me point this out again, only the D2 diehards are asking for less inventory space.

Because people that play on PCs are obviously hardcore…

3 Likes

ok you dont seem to want to find solutions but just argue and be “right” ^^
“D2 diehards” seem to be half of this forum so…pretty relevant mob of people

2 Likes

The pot shouldn’t be calling the kettle black.

At least I actually played all Diablo games.

So like what? 100 people?

It’s always the same small group of people spamming the same issues.

3 Likes

why inventory tetris is gone with the wind?
Controller!!!

Anway, I have no issue with end of tetris inventory. However, we should be able to see full high res high quality 2D art of armors and gears when we highlight or equip & not some shifty thumbail picture for visible only by ants.

I think this is a decent middle ground.

1 Like

there are generally just very few people writing in this forum
everyone representing a part of the overall audience

1 Like

You got some sources that a lot of people felt super bored and unimpressed or are you just projecting your feelings and those of a couple others on these forums? I could easily say that alot of people were frustrated and unimpressed with inventory tetris thatsbwhy Blizzard moved away from it.

2 Likes

It’s an absurd when a frail sorc carries 5 full heavy armors in her bag.

7 Likes

i take the comments in this forum, the voices of some streamers and their viewers + youtube community, reddit, basically everywhere, ppl can give their opinion about the game

Inventory tetris is something I will never understand the desire for.
Nothing but an annoyance imo.
If people want to get a sense of item sizes, that could be done in the tooltip imo.

5 Likes

Nothing to do with controllers since PS1 had Diablo on controller with inventory tetris.

Amazing, so can I and others that disagree with you, yet you seem to want to invalidate what we have to say.

I’ll stand by my previous statement that if a character that can carry a couple sets of plate armor, some helmets, some gloves a few weapons in addition to what they have equipped and are totally unhindered in movement and combat doesn’t ruin your immersion, claiming a lack of inventory enhances it is disingenuous.

7 Likes

Because logic isn’t immersion

1 Like

Gonna agree with you here, it gives for thoughtful pickups. Do I take 2 daggers or 1 two handed weapon back to town to identify or do I use a scroll of identify (if they bring those back) to identify on the fly and swap it out… I liked that items have different sizes too…

5 Likes

True that Mr BloodyMess, it gives you more decisions to make as a player

3 Likes

Neither is playing item tetris.

And you are kidding yourself if you didn’t port back sell pickup more scrolls, port back and pickup the reat and repeat.

3 Likes

So you want an inventory that is unlimited, so you can pick 1B+ Items and then sell all the items. The game has to tedious, otherwise what is the point to have a limited inventory.

1 Like