Diablo Immortal

My apologies I was not meaning to troll. Just voicing my opinion. I should have not used insults to get my opinion across. Apologies to anyone I offended.

You come to a D3 forum to praise Diablo Immortal, you must be soft in the head. Try harder with the troll post next time, and have fun with your “godsend”.:-1:

14 Likes

Do you guys not have phone?? :rofl:

6 Likes

I think this should be posted in the Diablo Immortal forums… Oh wait there isn’t any. Well hang in there, maybe after this Blizzcon.

9 Likes

lol what a nasty Trololol no one ask for your poor opinion this is not a diablo immortal Forum and guys dont feed this one

4 Likes

BAHAHAHA the stock dropping by 30+% within a week of the DI announcement indicates the exact opposite.

You forgot to take your troll vitamins today, didn’t cha?

6 Likes

Calling PC gamers self entitled and angry clearly shows you do not understand the problem. This is bigger than the announcement or absence of particular games.

Blizzard developing Diablo Immortal at all leads to the idea that Blizzard are now in the business of chasing the mobile money in China and less so towards their real bread and butter which is PC gaming.

Mobile gaming doesn’t take much to develop and can lead to massive returns; that’s why they would be doing this. Instead of giving the players what they want, they appear to be giving what the investors want. The pursuit of greedy profits likely means they have their priorities elsewhere.

Shoving a mobile game to a PC gaming crowd and the lack of a Diablo for PC announcement leads to the accusation that Blizzard are out of touch with their core audience. They thought Diablo Immortal would satisfy the crowd but were shocked at the reaction because they did not expect it. If they are unable to read the room or know what makes their fans tick, what hope do they have in delivering a quality product?

These are just symptomatic of the overall problems with Blizzard and Activision Blizzard in general. There’s a lot more to this than you probably know or give credit for.

12 Likes

I certainly do!!!

https://i.imgur.com/ItR0F1V.jpg

Dude are you even real? You come in our house with your muddy boots? Really?!?!??!

5 Likes

Why i miss downvoting.

16 Likes

We want a real PC game, not a tainted mobile f… game full with paywalls.

8 Likes

Yea, I believe OP would have quite a few for his post :smiley:

4 Likes

Ah, yes. The trolls have finally emerged from the caves.

7 Likes

I suggest you go back to Diablo Immortal… oh I meant Crusaders of light!

6 Likes

-6/10

Almost as bad as the actual announcement… Try harder.

8 Likes

When Diablo comes with this mobile phone game, how much would such a game cost?

I paid 40 Euro for my new Diablo 3 game, but phone games must be cheaper I think?

I saw $5 USD on Google Play Store.

I have a lot of nephews and nieces that would love the game. And it would be a cheap Christmas present.

But, if there is bad MTX, I’m not buying the game for them.

Lul, OP said “mobile player”

2 Likes

Cybernetic:

Thank you for your intelligent comment unlike others. Why can’t they have both. Getting into the mobile gaming market is a smart business venture for Blizzard. They’re in the business of making money and mobile gaming is a huge market for success. Just because they’re making a mobile version of Diablo does not mean they stop making PC versions. My point was people just need to be patient and stop complaining, they’re still making a D4. Maybe not when fans expected but it’s going to happen. Why’s it such a big deal that people are making it out to be. They way people have been talking they sound as if they think blizzard owes them something. Plus they weren’t just showing it to a PC gaming crowd they’re showing it to the world that was watching on TV and that includes mobile users.

1 Like

Perhaps calling others self entitled caused others to take offence at your post. Hard to play victum after you have cast the first stone.

As I said before this is the wrong forum for discussing Diablo Immortal, it needs a forum all its own away from Diablo 3. If they release the game at Blizzcon perhaps they will create a forum for it or not.

4 Likes