• New Clan PVP and PVE mode
  • New Dungeon
  • New Set Items
  • Cursed Equipment Feature
  • New Elite Sidequest
  • 3 New Legendary Gems
  • Set Item Drop Rate Increase on Difficulty Hell 5+
  • Activity Rewards Increase Further
  • Further QoL Improvement (e.g 10 Rare Crests in one go)
  • New Bestiary Entries
  • Hide Helmet Feature (YES!!!)

More endgame activities to do now, and now 7 pm on Thursday and Saturday is going to be the most busiest 7 PM schedule for every week. Everything is so packed and happening at 7 PM. :laughing:

1 Like

To much changes to keep track of.

1 Like

And meanwhile people on discord are still crying to this day about invisible players in BGs, and hundreds of other bugs.

Too funny.

No D4 cross-realm support? Maybe next fiscal quarter.

We actually insisted this to happen at Diablo 3 as well. Maybe season 29 or 30 would be a start. I still want a Ramaladni season though.

Of all good things you’re hyped about this one?

I guess some helms are ugly?

Imagine you spent so much time customize your character face only to have it covered by helmet for entire game.

I wouldn’t mind it so much, so long as the helm wasn’t ridiculous looking. But since there’s character customization, I can understand your pov.

With that said, prior to this thread, I had always assumed that D:I had a dye system (or something similar to D3’s) that allowed players to change the colors of their equipment or even turn them invisible, but it looks like I was wrong on that.

Ä° stopped playing that thing some call a game

Ä°t has become more of a part time job
Where the employee pays the employer

No fun …

The major update (they call) just adds more hours to your shift tbh

1 Like

I don’t think the helmet was ridiculous looking in DI IMO. It is just sometimes I want to see my character’s face. :smiley:

3 Likes

Hey, what site to read/watch to catch up with everything in Diablo Immortal? Just logged in and I’m overwhelmed with changes.

This the news area for DI.

1 Like

Too many extra spikes on things. I prefer the more realistic approach. I might wear the gold set as im looking at the pic on the left side (i would take off the extra spike at top on shoulders), middle 1 is too spikey and one on right side looks like an axe head. Now i might be an axe head if you can headbut and the axe is on front but axing side to side is just silly unless wielding.

Stop posting this garbage in a D3 forum.

The corporate shillery is strong in this thread.

5 Likes

D:Imonetized is still a thing?

I thought whales would have moved on by now.

:yawning_face: :yawning_face:

You thought everyone playing DI is a whale? :rofl:

There are a lot of F2P players with titanium will still playing the game. :sunglasses:

I should rephrase my question. What is the go to place for guides, etc.? Maxroll has discontinued it’s support. Really wanted to play again, but so much stuff was added I just closed the game again.

The game pretty much has a navigation feature (and a quest tab) for you to guide you on what and where you need to do.

notice anything the OP mention gets moved to the top of the forums while the threads pointing out how Blizzard looks bad are getting “lost”

all that just proves that Blizzard doesn’t want honest feedback merely an echo chamber of blind praise and yes-men who NEVER disagree with any of their opinions

When I played, I didn’t use one specific site. I mostly just asked in my alliance discord, or googled my questions.

Someone who plays more seriously might have some recommendations.

I think it’s quite obvious that what is at the top of any forum is the most recently replied to.

With that now securely in mind, it’s not hard to presume that it’s not Bliz, but the people who prefer to avoid the blind condenmation and no-men echo chambers.

1 Like