Diablo III PTR 2.7.7 - Has Concluded

Diablo III PTR 2.7.7 - Has Concluded

The Diablo III Patch 2.7.7 PTR begins on December 5 and lasts one week. Join us in testing the returning Rites of Sanctuary and Visions of Enmity Season Themes and balance changes for all Classes.

View Full Article

11 Likes

Thank you sirs. I appreciate your efforts.

1 Like

Visions of Enmity becomes permanent.
Altar of Rites gets damage nerfs.

Called it.

:smiley:

2 Likes

I’m glad I didn’t expect much from the “big balance patch”.
Also, there’s no mention about SSF or paragon cap.

Finally! How long has the past day dragged on! :slightly_smiling_face:

Not yet, anyway. We’ll see what happens when Season 30 goes live.

They probably don’t want everyone focused on that instead of testing the changes… That is if paragon caps are becoming permanent for ladder only… (Which I highly suspect they will be.)

Changes to 19 sets. Compared to the average it’s substantial.

1 Like

If I’m reading correctly, the permanent CC immunity seems to remain. That’s disappointing.

Also way smaller amount of balance changes than expected would suggest there will more patches in the future.

Many top builds got nerfs. TR Meteor, Trag’Oul Nova, Marauder. I approve.

Still less than necessary to achieve proper balancing.

1 Like

I did not expect anything major so I am not disappointed. Up next is maintenance mode.

2 Likes

Sure, but that would entail pretty much revamping the entire item pool.

1 Like

You may want to double check the preview. I think that I found several statements where the words “increase” or “decrease” was used, but the actual numbers went in the opposite direction.

8 Likes

Saw that as well…

:grimacing:

1 Like

Mundunugu’s Regalia

• Spirit Barrage deals 15,000% increased damage, previously 20,000% plus an additional % equal to 5 times your Mana Regeneration/Second.

Spirit of Arachyr

• The damage of your creature skills is increased by 11,500%, previously 25,000%. Creature skills are Corpse Spiders, Plague of Toads, Firebats, Locust Swarm, Hex, and Piranhas.

Zunimassa’s Haunt

• Enemies hit by your Mana spenders take 13,000% increased damage, previously 15,000%, from your pets for 8 seconds.

Really? :joy:

11 Likes

I expected more from this patch :neutral_face: sad :disappointed:

1 Like

Still we’ll have to craft Staff of Herding, I guess (no mention of removing this requirement)

2 Likes

Can’t have the WD competing with the other classes… Come on!

WD is designated mat farming class only. Duh.

3 Likes

Yeah, saw that too. Zuni nerf can be acceptable but Mundu and Arachyr certainly didn’t need nerfing.

7 Likes

Nerfing WD sets is just so unnecessary. They are not one button builds, like most class builds, so I don’t realy get it. It’s not that esay to push out the max potential from these builds.

7 Likes

Me too, only thing I miss is haveing the Sentry buff up between maps.

Lmao a whole bunch of nerfs and changes to a few sets numerically? You truly are the most out of touch, foolish, obsolete company in gaming. I relish your downfall.

9 Likes