Diablo III PTR 2.7.5 - Has Concluded

Okay, now my enthusiasm abit ceased. I’m more of a stuck at Demon Hunter creating new Spike Traps with each hit.

I mean, if you are using Strafe, this will create so many entities that will check their surroundings. That could be a big issue of lag later down the road. I will say it that Natalya, even if it turn out to be a Spike Trap oriented Set; it should keep Rain of Vengeance roots, its trigger skill remaining same.

N6S2 Trapper? That’s going to be mental.

2 Likes

Beat me to it about the issue of Nephalem Glory on console.

By the recent changes of PTR, N5G3 hybrid build is no more. To add, Natalya sound like it creates so many ST at once which can be a concern.

Also from this perspective it sounds pretty imbalanced. Developers please play test Demon Hunter more. Something seems off to me and quite a few regulars.

This indicating that they won’t be permanent as those features are removing intended drawbacks the game have. Each time you split between picking up anything or pushing forward with your buffs, you make a choice.
They’re added with the season theme temporarily just because community demanded it. I don’t think they’ll be permanent, but time will tell.

Making either item raise the Max Discipline won’t impact Marauder. Use discipline. Hell you could even do something like…

Preparation raises your max discipline by 200% for 15 seconds.

The Blood Vengeance passive now grants 30 max discipline for 15 seconds when you pick up a health globe. Up to maximum of 120 discipline.

Thoughts on the DH UE buff? Where will that put UE compared to Marauders or GoD?

1 Like

UE buff! Finally! and 20 other characters

1 Like

You’ll need a bow to equip both legendaries at the same time (Chanon Bolter and Demon’s Demise) – but yes the S2 bonus is better than either of those bows.

Your suggestion is the best build IMHO. Not very well planned hahaha, but might even be balanced because the numbers don’t impress me. N6 Spike Trap barely does GR90 now.

They may want to re-integrate a bow attack to activate the 6pc bonus.

1 Like

I’m kinda in the same boat, though I realize many people do want something like this.

For me, the season was never about added power, which this will provide, but rather about build variety which is pretty sorely lacking in this preview.

I saw that and thought yikes.

Double yikes. Did they ever fix the Gibbering Gemstone drop rate?

1 Like

No.

(they might have ninja’d it now, though… nobody knows, but I wouldn’t bet on that)

Interesting considering Rax just said on his stream that they did incorporate suggestions from the document.

• For the season 28 PTR anyway.

keep in mind anyone who plays season will have access to all of the skill tree doodad unlocks. So, add in +200 damage, +20 elite damage, blah blah blah into your theorycrafting.

For the 29 “Important” fixes from Raxx’s final document, maybe #24 Rework Primals (but a stretch, I think with what was asked) and #15 Redesign Pools of Reflection are possibilities.

From “Nice to have”, #1 Make Pets Auto Pick Up Death’s Breaths, Crafting Materials and Gems is adopted at least partially and #19 Dial Back Gambling with the Kadala 2X buff.

From “Controversial”, #8 Add New Cube Recipes

1 Like

And your sources are…

Thank you! I am looking forward to testing on the ptr and playing this season.

After I read some of this idiotic comments ( he’s not alone ) I swear people have not read all the patch notes.

Beside the buffs which we saw in the patch notes, did …any of you … I don’t know, actually bothered reading how much POWER we will get from the Seals and Legendary Powers?!

/facepalm

Actually this Season seems to be one of the best in the recent years.

Now let’s wait and see the nerfs :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Shadow, Icy Veins, Discord

Looking forward to your 1->Guardian practice video. :wink:

1 Like

Raxx’s document applied to both seasons and non-seasons with a few exceptions.

I went through Raxx’s final document (108 recommendations) and there is only a handful or less that one can argue are from Raxx’s document that apply. These tend to be seasonal-only.

Raxx’s/Maxroll’s suggestions are not about more power but lots of QoL and balance changes.

1 Like