Diablo III PTR 2.7.5 - Has Concluded

I’ve completely finished the season and the altar on my other account and I have to tell you Devs that I’m all excited and can’t wait anymore! :smiley: This season will be totally great! :star_struck:

Of course I expected more from the new recipe Devs but I understand you, and thank you very much anyway, I’m glad, thanks :slightly_smiling_face:

And thanks a lot for the new wings, they are very cool :yum: maybe in one of the future seasons you will give us the opportunity to get wings like Malthael :star_struck:

1 Like

It must be one of the best patches I’ve tried so far, I don’t use the forums much, the interaction between the curse of the necromancer Parasitism with the rune Flask of blood, practically permanent the activation of the potion. I hope the patch is not modified, the necromancer has nerfed Krysbin’s judgment ring in the Resonant Nightmare, he is making him lose his gross damage and it has not been compensated, this interaction between curse and potion makes him reach the same levels than other classes.
the rest of the monk and hunter builds are at the level of those characters, a shame, but always above the rest
At the higher failure level, the interaction between the curse and the necromancer’s potion is making him do what he has been doing, for example, the monk legacy of dreams wave of light, uh in previous patches the monk inna, and not to mention all those who use different traps and all seasons, it is enough to enter the Ranking and see the times, to notice that it is not something that they do not do in this patch due to said interaction.
I’m just saying that you only need to look at the rankings of past seasons, including 27 (current) to see 150 in 2 minutes, the same thing that is achieved with that interaction, and with the only paid character in the game.
It is also clear that it is something that is going to be modified and the character will be harmed as they did in the Resonant Nightmare or with the Rathma Shield passive that put a 1 minute cooldown on it and the monk for example uses the same buff every 4 seconds.

I will say one thing: 150 rifts should not be closed in 2 minutes.
this is a real sucks!!:face_with_monocle:
150 rifts should be an example of hard and well-coordinated work (especially for playing in a team), thinking about moves in advance.
Such an idea for a high lvl rift is healthy and correct⚒️

4 Likes

I’m really enjoying this theme so far but, if anyone from Blizzard actually reads this…

I don’t really have an issue. I have played Diablo 3 since the day it came out (I pre-ordered as well!) and have been an avid fan of the Diablo series since 1997. In season 26 I wanted to play a class I had never played before and decided to go with the monk. I played the Inna monk and, let me just say, this is BY FAR the most fun I have ever had in D3. I only played it for one season and it got majorly nerfed.

PLEASE, PLEASE give it a buff for season 28!!! I have already pre-ordered Diablo 4 (top tier) and, if season 28 is to be D3’s swansong, I would really, really love to finish my love affair with D3 on a high note. Not necessarily back to its original power level of 3000% but maybe 1500-2000% at least.

Anyway, thanks for listening!

Devs, just remove the Conduit Pylon from Altar potion!

Potion AC - When you drink your health potion, gain a random shrine or pylon effect (except Conduit Pylon).

1 Like

They hear all and see all.

There will be changes made, but I would like another week to test everything. You can read my reasoning in the appropriate forum. That said, play styles matter. I am testing, but I am not going to change my style of play to do it, so while I may not be able to test everything thoroughly, I hope this is a LONG season.

1 Like

Can Blizzard please….and I mean FREAKING FOR THE LOVE OF GOD…

BUFF THR CRAP OUT OF WITCH DOCTOR AND CRUSADER!?

These two need more attention than the others and it doesn’t make sense to make all other classes godly and just pass these two up. I’ve never played WD cause they always sickness please make them not suck.

2 Likes

don’t need to delete it. they wanted to make a concept that would have the effects of all the pylons and shrines in the game. they just need to lower the chance of getting pylons a lot.

remove pylons/shrine effects please and add a less rng dependant buff. and a bonus to keys gained would be really nice. Aldo nephalem glory on console is a terrible situation. maybe if it lasted longer or a whole rift, or if the interval it drops past 50 kills wasnt reduced. idk you lose it on every boss fight longer than 2 minutes.

Keep everything like this. This is perfect ! No change needed :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Could we get a little love to the EQ barb set? is by far the worst set in terms of dmg.

1 Like

They have to extend the PTR by one week, there are too many issues and changes to make and new testing will be required after the fixes.

4 Likes

Would love to see something like Nilfur’s Boast concept on Lut socks. Buff EQ damage baseline and further when fighting 3 or fewer enemies. (Still gonna run into similar plateau problems with the build, but it’s a decent band-aid for some quick Gr Tiers)

For as long as Lut Socks have been a staple it’s a shame to see them still lacking an amplifier of some sort. xD

Edit: Devs could an argument be made for upping the Crafted Primal limit to 2 worn at the same time? In the spirit of double primal drops (and as someone who regularly has issues finding a good amulet >_>’; ) I feel like being able to craft them in the later hours of the season affords a neat bonus to being able to equip more than one, but still having a controlled limitation in place.

Maybe swap out

#22 cost of: 1,500 Bloodshards

With Guardian level complete in the season journey.

#19 cost of: Never Ending Questions

With Seasonal Achievement Points earned of 900.

#13 cost of: 1,300 Bloodshards

With Hardcore character reaching level 70/completing story mode on hardcore.

The blood shards costs should stay, they’re fairly easy and doable by anyone.

Also the Altar is not shared between SC and HC. Having HC exclusive requirements renders the Altar impossible to complete to SC players.

5 Likes

I did not realize that it wasn’t shared, so maybe just complete story mode instead? As a throw back to when D3 first came out, I figure people don’t play story mode much, only because I don’t.

How bout one of the low requirements like
#9 costing 1,100 Bloodshards

Instead be kill another player in pvp brawl lol.

One of the tougher ones could be farm for spectrum, since your getting staff of hearding anyways.

Again, terrible suggestion. Most people don’t do PvP even if D3 had a proper one.

And why do you want to get rid of the blood shard costs? They’re just fine sacrifices.

5 Likes

Yo what’s the point of craftable Primals if we can equip only one at a time? You legit make as excited flying to the moon with an addition and then WWE tombstone us to the ground with “nopes”. This ain’t WoW legendaries bois. If you gonna do something do it right. Also why t.f. the random rolls? It’s just “reforge legendary” all over again battling with RNG to get optimal stats on an item, and then you can equip only one! I mean, if it takes me a week of primordial farming to get them rolls, i’d want to be able to wear that shiet. You know what i’m saying?

As it has stated multiple times, so to not completely circumvent the loot hunt. What is there left to hunt if one can just craft all BiS items? Nothing.

3 Likes

It’s not even BIS that’s the worry. Primals are their own crafting material. There would exist nothing but hunting for primals in order to craft more primals.

1 Like