Diablo III PTR 2.7.5 - Has Concluded

Necromancer with 3 legendary potions powers will be over powered with the leech curse:
Blood Flask

Whenever a cursed enemy dies your potion cooldown is reduced by 1 second.

Unless an icd is added to pylon /shrine effects.

also the monolith path for no item level requirements will only be beneficial to your second character.
As if i am reading it right, it requires 1 gr key, 10 dbs.

Hope that gets changed so we can have a crazy leveling experience !

You can unlock C straight from A, dont need to unlock pools sub 70s

Nope you need only two “skill” points.

You can choose between B and C

Ok but thats not what I was asking though, i was requesting the gr key to be changed to something else like some number of forgetten souls, etc .
So you can activate that level requirement power prior to 70

With 1 flawless diamond, 15 arcane dusts and 20 reusable parts you can unluck B (Perma pools) or C ( no level requirement).

It’s your third unlock that would cost the greater rift key.

5 Likes

Ahhhh ok thanks :smiley:
thankful for that

They actually start dropping at LV 15. Socketed gear doesn’t show up until iLV 18 gear.

I’ve been around the block a few times and didn’t know who Raxx was. Unless one keeps up with who streams what and when, they aren’t going to know who such a person is. I don’t watch streamers outside of some hardware reviews/testing on Gamers Nexus (and rarely on Linus Tech Tips, but that’s mostly due to LTT’s terribad testing scheme, not lack of knowldge on their part).

Quick list on how to get the stuff for sacrifices

1 10 Reusable Parts salvage follower gear
2 1 Flawless Diamond (or greater), 15 Arcane Dust, 20 Resuable Parts random drop at lvl 15 or higher
3 1 Greater Rift Key, 10 Death’s Breaths neph rift
4 Any Class Specific Set Helm make one or find one or Haedrig’s
5 20 Forgotten Souls, 10 Khanduran Runes, 10 Caldeum Nightshade, 10 Arreat War Tapestry, 10 Corrupted Angel Flesh, 10 Westmarch Holy Water bounties
6 1 Leoric’s Regret, 1 Vial of Putridness, 1 Idol of Terror, 1 Heart of Fright ubers
7 Reaper’s Wraps recipe from Malthael
8 30 Forgotten Souls farm leggos
9 1,100 Bloodshards GR 60+
10 1 Flawless Royal Ruby, 20 Death’s Breaths, Ring of Royal Grandeur bounties
11 1 Flawless Royal Emerald, 30 Khanduran Runes, 30 Caldeum Nightshade, 30 Arreat War Tapestry, 30 Corrupted Angel Flesh, 30 Westmarch Holy Water lotsa bounties
12 20 Greater Rift Keys, 1 Ramaladni’s Gift neph rifts
13 1,300 Bloodshards GR 80+
14 Petrified Scream pray to rng-sus
15 Challenge Rift Cache do weekly challenge rift, try really hard to not accidentally right click it
16 250 Forgotten Souls farm leggos
17 1,400 Bloodshards GR 90+
18 Ancient Hellfire Amulet recipe from act 2 vendor
19 Never Ending Questions some set dungeons
20 Ancient Puzzle Ring, 50 Khanduran Runes, 50 Caldeum Nightshade, 50 Arreat War Tapestry, 50 Corrupted Angel Flesh, 50 Westmarch Holy Water bounties and prayers to rng-sus
21 500 Death’s Breaths, 300 Forgotten Souls farm lotsa leggos
22 1,500 Bloodshards GR 100+
23 Whisper of Atonement Rank 125 Echoing Nightmare
24 Any Augmented Weapon cube recipe
25 Staff of Herding quit the season
26 1,600 Bloodshards GR 110+
Potion 1 55 Primordial Ashes salvage primals
Potion 2 110 Primordial Ashes salvage primals
Potion 3 165 Primordial Ashes salvage primals
13 Likes

NOT AT ALL…
You still have to hunt the primals in order to create the primordial ashes to then craft a primal with RANDOM stats. Take a guess how many primals you will need or how long this process will take. UNNECCESSARY LIMITATION.

That one made me laugh!

6 Likes

It’s the 31st … somewhere. Lemme in! LOL

Yep, this is the rough part, waiting the last 24 hours for the gate to open.

2 Likes

Whilst I would agree with you from both a lore progression and the fact that RoV offers a nuking playstyle that no other DH set currently facilitates, Spiked Traps is still thematically in line with the set. Natalya was an Assassin who became a Demon Hunter so a focus on traps is probably leaning into her past more.

I’m a bit confused on the set’s design. Laying a trap on enemy getting hit (I’m assuming the trap is laid at the hit enemy) seems like quite a bit of freedom in what skill/s to use to lay traps. But then we realise that we’ll likely have our cube weapon slot plus a 1H weapon slot taken up.

That leaves a choice to either equip Nat’s ring so we can forgo Nat’s Slayer for a second 1H xbow (Dawn?) or a quiver (one that allows spamming of another skill?)… it’s likely that 2H weapons won’t be equipped.

Also, kinda sad that Nats RF will no longer be a thing. Whilst I made the LoD version to keep in NS, Nats was always a great Haedrig’s gift to get due to being versatile with any skill and having such an easy set dungeon. Doesn’t take long to get another build going for long term farming but it was always fun to use neglected skills with Nats.

I really hope with the S6 change, that they add better support for Chakram, Bolas and FoK in that set to make those skills competitive for end game.

I expect this season’s change was mostly a knee-jerk fix to prevent exploitation of S2N6. I’m hopeful it shows insight into where they are looking to take the Shadow’s set but maybe they hadn’t completed the [re]design of associated legendaries. Lots of Nats builds dead in the water now.

First they came for N6M4, now they’ve killed Nats RF, Nats [Shi Mizu] FoK.

GoD bolas is a hella fun t16 build. So moderately intrigued to see it pop up on a Shadows albeit not totally surprised given its lack of requirement for a bow hence popularity for this season’s spin2win theme.

Agree… it very much looks like a knee jerk reaction but shows promise.

If they do rework S6, it doesn’t need to be a big one. Just needs to build on what’s already there. I’m thinking…

• The damage of your Bolas, Chakram, Fan of Knives, and Impale is increased by 20,000%. When a Caltrop is dropped, gain 8 discipline (2 pieces)
  • Shadow Power gains double the effect of every rune and lasts forever (4 pieces)
  • Impale deals an additional 75,000% damage to the first enemy hit. Gain stacks for every enemy hit by Chakram or Bolas up to a maximum of X stacks. For every stack, Fan of Knives gain additional Y% damage. After using Fan of Knives, Chakram and Bola attacks do Z% more damage for 30 seconds. (6 pieces)

Removing the melee weapon requirement makes Bola viable.
The addition of the Caltrops/discipline thing will make Omryn’s Chain useful and provide an alternative to Chain of Shadows.
I think players like the Impale mechanics as is but mechanics around Chakram/Bolas and FoK can be made. FoK is a nuking skill (especially with how Lord Greenstones Fan is designed) and now that we’ve lost that with Nats, it would be great to see FoK take centre stage.

Pez just dropped that D2R ladder will start Feb 16. So maybe D3 two weeks later?

Please, Devs, make it! :smiley:

1. Remove the “+15% Damage” from the “R” position and put there “Increase your chance to Dodge by 15%” from “Y” position.

2. Put “Increase damage done to Bosses by 25%” from position “W” into empty position “Y”.

3. Put “Reduces the number of items needed for set bonuses by 1 (to a minimum of 2)” into empty position “W”.

RoRG effect! it will be totally sweeeeet :yum:

1 Like

Nah, the 15 percent damage is actually useful. Much easier to just change the Boss Damage into a RoRG power. Most any build can destroy T16 bosses without help as is, so the bonus there is no real advantage anyhow.

The anticipation is just about killin me…

3 Likes

What is Passability? Playing localized client and can’t understand which effect is.