Diablo III PTR 2.7.4 - Has Concluded

New Trag’s, and Helltooth WD whit Gargauntan power, seems fitting for that set.

Nope, we definitely don’t know that for sure. But, that’s what I was taking “base” to mean: (“Your base vitality attribute from equipped items is increased by 50%”)…

1 Like

Right the word base does imply that, guess we’ll find out for sure tomorrow!

I’m definitely testing the PTR for S27 - WD has always been my Jam in the past since inception and with no changes to it I am looking to explore and broaden my horizons.

There’s change in the air. When this game game out my daughter was in middle school and now I have a granddaughter! I’m like… wow. There are some more karmic happenings in life that are beautiful and I’m realizing that this game has been good over the years.

I hope everyone comes together in unified goodness to enjoy something they like and when they’ve outgrown it, simply move on to the next phase in life.

Cheers all.

1 Like

DMO. Traditionally one of my least favorite sets. Sounds like the changes are just what I needed. Probably run through the other 3 sets after that and then pick and choose some crucible powers on various classes.

The biggest problem will be not playing the PTR too much to save some excitement for the actual season.

1 Like

Your grand daughter will be playing D4 with you in 10 years time.

1 Like

I’m way too sad about the Inna nerf to even write a comprehensive comment.

It’s too much.

Do not do a Fading Nightmare on a HC character…

Yep I play with my oldest now. Its fantastic!

All about coming together tk do the things you love. Diablo or otherwise.

Cheers mate!

1 Like

Am I doing something wrong or is there just very little damage from this seasonal theme? Serious question like maybe some classes are strong with it I’m just asking from two I play I don’t see a lot of difference

check out the leaderboard for inspiration! :wink:
damage is through the roof!!!
but maybe that depends on which class or set you play?!
are you playing seasonal as well? do you have the angelic crucibles?

God demon hunter and whirlwind barb and I’m playing seasonal

Whirl Barb can pull and pin with a sanctified power but its damage boost is reliant on Tempest Rhythm stack of WotB power. Pull and pin power of Whirlwind can be utilized at positioning but won’t offer you extra damage directly.
Anything that has space to use HotA should be able to benefit from seventh strike shockwave though, just no idea how strong it is. Try another build that support all damage like Immortal King, LoD for trying out Hammer of Ancients.

Pure GoD6 DH only benefit from sanctified Vengeance power unleashing rockets. Be sure you have right passives when using it.
Try another build like Marauder, UE, Natalya and Natalya hybrids (N5G3, N5M3) if you want to benefit from spenders within’ Strafe and Cluster Arrow.

1 Like

Maybe not it is another lets fool the sheep on another seasonal theme. I just got to the point where change a item. Is it the right Item? Got really to late last nite to test it. I’ll really test it today to see how it works. Like they say I wait and see.

1 Like

The portal of EN in PTR cannot close after completing EN.

Enjoy the season I’m not wasting my time. What for the Sanctified I don’t think so. There is nothing else in this season for me. I give it maybe two weeks and people will be hating just like some of the other seasons!!!

I see the Barb using WW pull for zbarb. NO MOAR CHARGE!!! Or if you play solo and like having all of your mobs on top of you so Bane of the Trapped can work its magic. T16 farm will be faster and more efficient. Farming GR 90 should be the same, at least in theory.

I see the sanctified ability to get a fast ancient, primal if you will. Hm… I can’t seem to find an ancient ____________________ or a decent ancient ___________________. Oh, I know. I’'ll drop some dust on this crappy one I have until I get a good ancient. Then pop that 125 gem on it and GG.

Of course, having the sanctified power that you with to use = Win win.

A good item would be the Flavor of Time. Fast way to reroll a GG primal FoT w/out the need for bounty mats or the cube.

1 Like

I wonder what will happen to the sanctified items after s27 ends. Those are practically primal items. Would they regress at classification for us to keep or vanish just like Ethereals?
Possibly latter as expressed in the blog but I bet we’ll have tons of threads about it. One thing for sure, if developers accept to allow us keep them as Primals, I bet people will complain about stash space non-stop by the end. Because they’re unable to smelt their old trash even though they got the highest grade items.

I guess they just vanish. Bit of a bummer too. But I can understand though. All it takes is one dust to make a legendary into a sanctified item, aka primal. Even if Blizz stripped the sanctified power/ability from the items, players could still have stash tabs full of them going into the non-season.

Then again…

In many peoples’ opinion, who the f cares, it’s non-season. At this point and time players have paralevels in the 10’s of thousands with GG characters fully decked with level 150 augmented primals and ancients.

Hopefully we will see some of these sanctified powers/abilities in class sets when they get another facelift.

-or-

Blizz will bring angelic dust to D3 in a permanent way via the use of the cube. I can see needing a stack of 5 or 10 (depending on the rarity of the drop) angelic dust + Flawless Gems (or bounty mats, or white/blue/yellow mats, or death’s breaths, or any combo) + an item = the same item as is (normal stays normal, ancient stays ancient, primal stays primal) with a random class based sanctified power. Maybe, there is a chance the normal item becomes ancient or primal (half the chance as a normal reroll/upgrade).

I don’t know. There is still so much Blizz can do to keep D3 fresh(ish) and alive(ish), at least until D4 goes live.

1 Like

Update on July 20: The PTR 2.7.4 testing period has been extended and will now end on August 8.

6 Likes