Diablo III | PTR 2.7.0 Has Ended!

As far as the GoD 2 max pierce change, it’d be better IMO if the 2 max pierce count resets when the direction of the arrow changes until the arrow times out.

ya i was thinking the samething what does season get lol

1 Like

Season got nothing according to this. All changes are game-wide.

1 Like

Hello Rich,

Initial thoughts:

• Love the set leaderboards. Best feature for me.
  • Followers seem good if they can do DPS that keeps up with the player. The Emanate feature appears lackluster. Flavor of Time is good - but maybe add more generic dps: Squirts, CoE, SoJ, Ess of Johan, Aquilas. Flavor of Time is clearly the outlier.
  • 2 pierce cap on GoD6 Too devastating, IMHO. I play test beforehand to figure it out.

So you’re nerfing stuff at the top? What about A6I2 Bombardment, that is also very strong.

3 Likes

So no mention of the Seasonal theme? That is to come in a separate test in PTR like the testing of the fouth slot and Shadow Clones in last PTR?

1 Like

This looks really good. I’m glad you’re making significant changes after all this time.

Can you please clarify if we’ll have different leaderboards for different sets or will we just filter the different sets amongst 1000 who are on leaderboard?

1 Like

ya has it looks like now to me is the reason to some to do even season is for Guardian Portrait frame and pet that’s it , i hope they do add something or this season will be dead .

1 Like

So that we can efficiently review your posts, feedback should be provided in the [PTR Feedback forum]

• what about the buffs you needed to make to Hydra, Archon, Twisters? They still SUCK!

• This “follower” update is only for solo play. Tell me again how wizards are viable in 4-player meta again with their weakened/nerfed builds?

-“Oh but firebird is buffed” … that’s not enough and you know it. This is my last PTR testing. If that firebird build does NOT help a 4-player group in GR pushing, then i’m buying Elder Scrolls Online and never going to Diablo 4 and 3.
Your team is so damn slow in buffing what is so weak. Does it really take you a year to open the damage values on hydra and twisters… “type in a higher number and save the file” ?

People are praising this “follower solo change” but not realizing other builds are still so damn weak!
So… another 4 months of the same 4 player meta.
Sader (valor), DH (GoD), Zmonk, Zbarb or Necro (bone spear).

This is so pointless giving feedback… :man_facepalming:

1 Like

Oh, you’re precious GoD DH is getting a nerf… welcome to the nerf patch. Wizards have a seat for you in the nerf table. Sit down… let’s talk. :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

Rathama going to be amazing!

im just wondering what is the point of evening having a season ? Non Season gets everything season gets but frame and pet , this might be the worst season if there is nothing for season players lol GG

2 Likes

I hope equipping one of the listed craftable sets on the follower won’t ruin LoD builds. I assume they are totally separate, despite the abilities/buffs being shared.

Well still no ulianas Buff. Guess they dont care about some sets

1 Like

I have just tested the actual nerf to GoD6.

We’re talking an 18GR nerf. If you cleared GR140 without missile dampening, you will end up clearing GR122.

4 Likes

That was the perfect Season to include a solo-only LB filter based on the grouping achievement.

2 Likes

If Sage and Cain’s go on the Follower and we get the bonus then we are going to want some way to save Follower loadouts?

WTF. NOOOOOOOOOOO :’( that set was the ONLY reason I played D3.

And still… the FMODx64.dll file causes the game to freeze. What is this… a year and it’s not fixed? You have the answer in your own forum… yet you’re too ignorant to address it. :expressionless:

3 Likes

Is this an early April Fool’s joke?

So lets see… It looks like this new “Seasonal” theme is for both Seasonal and Non-Seasonal… Okay, thats fine, but then like there’s really no “Seasonal” theme here for S23… Like whats the theme? Is there more to come? S23 is insanely lacking.

Also does Emanate work ONLY when your followers are active or is it where as long as they have it equipped its active all the time even if they are dismissed?

2 Likes

Okay I wrote up an explanation on the DH forum.

I swapped out The Ninth Cirri Satchel for Buriza in cube and ran a GR112 in Festering Woods. It felt just like a GR142-143 clear as far as difficulty, I completed it in 16min.

That said, when the missing 600% multiplier is added back into the build, just like you’ll experience in PTR 2.7, I essentially failed on GR124-125 in 16:23 minutes

That is roughly 18-19GRs of nerf.

So, we’re in a pretty crap situation. The standings look like this for 5k paragon:

• GoD6 Bolas = GR127
  • GoD6 Grenade = GR125
  • GoD6 Hungering Arrow = GR124

WHAT THEY NEED TO DO

• Increase pierce cap to 3 or 4.
  • Increase GoD 6pc bonus to 40,000%

This will bring all 3 skills to the upper 130s.

8 Likes