Diablo III | PTR 2.7.0 Has Ended!

If you have the pet already, like I do, you get NOTHING for this season.

Yes you do, you just haven’t seen them yet…

Season Rewards: Two unique new rewards, a portrait frame, and a pet will be granted to players who complete the Season 23 Guardian Journey. Please note that the reward content will not be available during PTR 2.7.0.

1 Like

The pixels they lend you and 5.25 plus tax will get you a Venti Pumpkin Spice Latte for a limited time void where prohibited.

If the reason you play seasons isn’t to enjoy playing seasons you’re wasting time and effort to get something as immaterial as a unicorn fart. I would trade you every digital item in the universe for a good Rueben sandwich.

Yes, I was asking about gear not on the emanate list. Thanks for your suggestions.

1 Like

Agree… Since I only play WD, this nerf just stings too much… and although it can be fun to reset, I am really tired of starting over and jumping through hoops for season rewards… ESPECIALLY conquests (which I complete, but do not enjoy… AT ALL)… The SEASON REWARDS are exactly what made season 22 the best season ever IMO… I played more than any season ever in S22 and earned the highest paragon of any season…and still playing… actually kind of sad that it will be ending soon. I am not a solo player all that much so to each his own… I don’t see any reason to get excited (personally) but many reasons to be disappointed…I just don’t care much about pets or portraits anymore…it is clear that for group players there is nothing to be excited about.

If they at least made the 4th cube permanent, it would be enough for me… I wish I could prove it but I think this season will be dead and have the least amount of concurrent AND total players of any season in a long time… if not all time…

We shall see…

1 Like

Skeletal Wizards Unlimited Time

Thanks

1 Like

Translation: “I can’t play without a power buff of 4th cube slot”.

1 Like

Are you seriously unable to comprehend what was actually said?
O_o

All righty then…

EDIT: I don’t think it is difficult to understand that seasonal benefits are what is keeping this game on life support… People enjoy some variety and creativity that the devs offer to players for each season… For S23, there are clearly some for solo players but there is nothing outside of a pet and portraits for group players… This should not be hard to see.

I hate the changes made to the Bones of Rathma set. The Necromancer didn’t need another projectile build and is now lacking a dedicated pet build. Rathma Singularity was my favorite Necro build and it’s now effectively dead.

2 Likes

LoD singularity is so much superior, why would you even want to use the rathma set in its current state?

Is there going to be a fix for the fmodex64.dll file I have been getting a lot of freezes on a 110 gr and it is making it unplayable.

1 Like

I was playing with LoD Singulairty today. Felt like a massive downgrade when compared to Rathma Singularity.

So, Rathma, aka pet set now give damage bonus on 2 skills… none of them are pets… we need to flood the screen with pets who wont do any real damage, and use the other skills… still waiting for devs to come to sense, and give perm skelly mages as 2 pieces, and damage to pets as 6 pieces… so… a pet set… a true one

It maybe because they wanted to disable Rat Runs.
That would be in line with the theme of making Solo Play more efficient this patch.

1 Like

I don’t get that point - LoD singularity is amazing for solo rift and gr as well

I am not a Necromain and I play 98% solo, so you have to enlighten me on that:
Is LoD Singularity Necro good for XP runs like Rat Runs, or is it more for GR pushing?

play for:

• the reset experience
  • try a new class/buid
  • more stash tabs
  • more rewards on xp, legendary drops and materials (stated in the S23 notes)
  • cosmetic rewards

That’s what you seasonal players told me to play season for. But those don’t apply to me. So your only reason is for the “power creep”. :grin:

1 Like

That’s just for the PTR.

LoD singularity can do all except solo push:

• farm XP in groups (rat runs @118+)
  • farm XP solo (sub 2min @105+)
  • farm T16 solo

I have been expecting some sort of comment from Blizz today responding to the community feedback on the PTR. My personal main interest is the future of the DH GoD build, but there are quite a few more community concerns about the upcoming patch that should be addressed early.

In the case of GoD, any statement would be appreciated. Heck even “GoD now works as intended” is better than nothing. It would let the DH community know where it stands.

3 Likes