Diablo III | PTR 2.7.0 Has Ended!

• Bones of Rathma 2-Piece Set: Your minions reduce the cooldown of Army of the Dead by 1 second each time they deal damage. Your skeletal warriors spawn faster, and your revived minions no longer expire.
  • Bones of Rathma 4-Piece Set: Your minions no longer take damage. You gain 1% damage reduction for 15 seconds each time one of your minions deal damage. Maximum of 75 stacks.
  • Bones of Rathma 6-Piece Set: Each active minion increases the damage of Army of the Dead and Bone Spirit by 1000%.
  • Defiler Cuisses: Bone Spirit’s damage is increased by 400% to 500% for every second it is active and will also freeze enemies on impact.
  • New item Bonds of C’Lena:* Army of the Dead and Bone Spirit deal 300% to 400% increased damage. Bone Spirit deals an additional 2% increased damage for 5 seconds each time Army of the Dead hits an enemy.

28 minions = 28000% dmg for AotD and BS
28 minions = 4 skills on panel + 1 AotD and + 1 BS if we play BS build
6 of 6 = no variations?
ok -1 Golem
still a little cramped? :thinking:

There is no mention of a Theme for Season 23. That doesn’t mean there won’t be one. But, evidently that’s not being tested in this PTR.

Maybe. I would think there will be some kind of Theme.

It’s not about the “Season”. It’s about a “REVAMP” to the game.

Please, show me where you read “Seasonal Theme”.

According to the Blog under PTR Focus & Details:

New Features Testing: We’re looking to gather feedback on the solo player content with the Follower system revamp, and the Greater Rift solo leaderboard updates.

So, I’m thinking: Yes. Only Solo.

Thank you. You just saved me from having to type this myself.  

Good point. Maybe our currently hired Follower and their gear could be saved in the Character’s Armory.

I also wish they would include Paragon Points in the Armory saves. I get tired of having to reset my Core Paragon Points, check my Movement Speed and Life Points and then reassign those Points accordingly every time I switch builds.  

It hasn’t been announced yet.

1 Like

Aureous, You get nothing. Congratulations! Now you know what solo players have felt like for the past 22 seasons.

The group players have been coddled long enough.

7 Likes

Just realized that we no longer need to farm for Swamp Land Waders.

9 Likes

In which case, that means either we’ll get revised patch notes part-way through the PTR when they implement it, there isn’t a theme at all or, worst case, there’ll be one and they don’t bother to test it on the PTR.

If the only seasonal exclusive is the pet / portrait frame for Guardian, and there’s no theme, as the Follower stuff affects seasonal and non-seasonal, I foresee a lot of people getting the cosmetics and then heading straight back to their high paragon non-seasonal heroes.

I could have been wrong. I’m reading this now:

To sum up: The Followers’ revamp is a part of the Season Theme. It will be activated for both Season and non-Season. And, it will carry over when the Season ends, becoming permanent.

1 Like

There wasnt even an anoucement of the end of the current one.
so you can have it, that they just want to balance the this one first, before starting the next testing round :slight_smile:

How do you know they nerfed it, did they fix the notes yet? Because as of right now they are clearly a typo and nothing changed haha.

The patch notes suggest the changes are part of Patch 2.7.0, the changes affect both seasonal and non-seasonal heroes, and the changes are permanent, i.e. this isn’t a theme.

3 Likes

The patch notes mention changed follower skills, some of which give a varying amount of benefit based upon the follower’s main affix, e.g.

Skill Rework - Onslaught

• Delivers a massive blow to an enemy for 800% weapon damage and causes the target and nearby enemies to take 10% increased damage for 3 to 6 seconds based on the Templar’s Strength.

I’m curious how much Strength will be required to get the maximum benefit from these skills, i.e. at what Strength value will we get the full 6 seconds. Will this be possible just by fully equipping the Templar, will he need some ancients, all ancients, ancients with Caldesann’s Despair applied?

This is what I’ve been reading:

Or they could just perhaps remove Missile Dampening from the pool of elite affixes. Problem solved without nerfing the build into the ground. After all, it’s not like Missile Dampening is a common affix anyway - you often go multiple rifts without even seeing it. Removing it wouldn’t make much of a difference.

4 Likes

Better late than never

That’s exactly my thoughts and personally i will make one just for the cosmetics and gear him up to a point where he can blast farm torment 16 and just leave him there in case mid season they decide to activate double bounties again or something like that and give it only to seasonal heroes. Oh, and 1 more primal… Lol, Probably an enchantress focus.

What’s the typo? The 150% damage was changed to not stack 3 times. It’s a static 150% instead of up to 450% with 3 phantasms out.

In fact, the way it’s worded means that the attack speed of the manitou no longer stacks 3 times either.

Read the item in game, read the post.

[Spirit Barrage] gains the Phantasm rune. Each active Phantasm lasts twice as long and increases the damage of Spirit Barrage by 100–150%, as well as Manitou [Attack Speed].

Gazing Demise: The damage of Spirit Barrage is increased by 100% to 150%. Spirit Barrage gains the Phantasm rune that lasts twice as long, and the attack rate from Manitou spectres is increased.

I did and I did. Gazing Demise no longer stacks with the amount of Phantasms you have active (up to 3)

I posted it above, nothing changed.

You are missing the entire point of the wording change.
Each active Phantasm
Each active Phantasm
Each active Phantasm

I said it 3 times so hopefully you understand. It no longer has that wording. It’s a 1 time buff. No longer 3x

This is a HUGE un-necessary nerf…
2/3 damage lost
300% damage lost
for a build that was NOT overpowered at all

1 Like