Diablo III Crashes my PC

I have submitted a support ticket, I imagine they are very busy, so I figured I would ask on here if anyone else had this issue and was able to fix it?

I can login and start my game, after about 1-2 minutes screen goes black and PC reboots.

I have followed all of the troubleshooting steps including memory/hardware scan, I have uninstalled and re-installed the game with no luck. This just started yesterday. All my other games work fine. I can watch HD video and work on numerous screens with no issues. If I try to play Diablo III even with no other apps running it crashes every time.

This just started happening, I have played this game on this PC for years with no issues…

I sent a diag txt file with my support ticket…

My PC:
Radeon XFX|R9-270A
AMD FX™-6300 Six-Core Processor
8 gb RAM

Hey PeterMan,

If the computer is shutting down or restarting, this typically indicates a deeper hardware problem even if other games or applications don’t seem to cause a similar crash. You can read more about this here. To help out, please provide a copy of the DxDiag here:

1. Press Windows Key + R.

2. Type DxDiag and press Enter.

3. In the DxDiag window, click Save All Information.

4. Name the file “dxdiag” and click Save

5. Paste the DXdiag into the post, select and highlight everything you just pasted, and hit the “code” button (</>). That’ll make the information much more readable.

It should look like this.

If you have issues pasting here, please use Pastebin and post the link (ex: Pastebin (dot) com/123456).

Also grab some screenshots of the hwmonitor program:

1. Maximize the HWMonitor window and expand all the nodes on the left

2. Scroll all the way up

3. Take a screenshot with the Print Screen (prtscn) key

4. Open up the program Paint and press ctrl+v to paste in the test

5. Crop the screen if you want to only show the test, then save it as Test1.JPG

6. Scroll all the way down, then repeat steps 3-5.

7. Upload them somewhere like imgur and link us to the results.

This has been resolved, thanks!!